Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 20th, 2020, 06:59 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Hi There! I played Heroscape a lot with my friends until around 2008; we got back into the game around 2013, and since then I've been slowly building my collection. I've also been lurking on this site for several years now, and I figured I'd drop by here and say hello!

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, nice to have you! Anything in particular you're especially interested in?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Greetings and salutations.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:30 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

I mainly come here to browse some of the maps that people have made, but there's also a lot of custom figures on here that are pretty cool! Couldn't resist getting some of the Star Wars customs in particular. Darth Vader absolutely wrecks shop! Just bought a Bramcephys figure the other day, and I can't wait to try him!

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.

Last edited by Mr. Phats; May 21st, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM

Wifi Cat is surprisingly tart

Hail!

I was working part-time at a toy store when HS first came out, needless to say that's where most of my paychecks went even though I played the game proper maybe twice. Jump forward to now and I actually have friends interested in Strategy games as well as a 3D printer.
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool! Welcome!
Old June 20th, 2020, 02:13 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Old June 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cat View Post
Hail!

I was working part-time at a toy store when HS first came out, needless to say that's where most of my paychecks went even though I played the game proper maybe twice. Jump forward to now and I actually have friends interested in Strategy games as well as a 3D printer.
Sweet! We love our friends, especially those with 3D printers!

Welcome aboard, new friend.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 20th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Phats View Post
I mainly come here to browse some of the maps that people have made, but there's also a lot of custom figures on here that are pretty cool! Couldn't resist getting some of the Star Wars customs in particular. Darth Vader absolutely wrecks shop! Just bought a Bramcephys figure the other day, and I can't wait to try him!
Excellent. I hope you enjoyed. I'm glad you're trying out the C3V stuff, along with the other things catching your eye.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 24th, 2020, 01:05 PM

KirbyMD is surprisingly tart

o/ Hello everyone! I got into Heroscape back around 2008 when I played it at my cousin's house. Took a break for a bit but now I am getting back into the swing of things! I just got access to a 3D printer, so I am excited to see what I can produce for terrain for Heroscape. I have a fairly small collection (by this site's standards at least), so am also looking for ways to expand it forward. Excited to join this dope site!
Old July 24th, 2020, 01:39 PM

Check out the 3D printer threads. There are tons of scans of figures. Terrain is somewhat limited in comparison.
Welcome.
Old August 20th, 2020, 01:18 PM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

Hello everyone !

I'm Swarm, and I got back into the game during the quarantine, after almost 7 years without touching hexagons (started the game in 2007, I think).

I've always been active on the french forum, and I've most certainly been lurking around this one too. I don't know why I didn't join during the golden days, I suppose my english was a bit weak to fully enjoy the forum.

Can't wait to read all these battle reports!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General