Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 15th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Roving Reporter for Hire

We need a reporter for the Codex, someone who can research topics and write short articles. For issue 3, we need these stories:

A short release note on Tundra and Raknar's
The growing interest in HS, as evidenced by Truth's tourney and the one in North Texas
This site

If you can handle it, write to submissions@hscodex.com and let me know what you can do. I need it soonest.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Do we have to do all of them? Because I can't do the Raknars or Truths Tourney, but i can do one about this site.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, cool. I'm trying to get Doug to do the other one - he already submitted an article on the expansions.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Unfortunately i can't help this time around I'm bogged down at work till mid June. If you need any help with the next issue i'd be happy to help

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 16th, 2006, 01:30 AM
ultradoug

I had all 3 into one big mess I'll have to edit it for what you would want Imax, sorry for my confusion.
Old May 16th, 2006, 02:51 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Imax, I'm not really able to this time around, but keep posting topics to write on. That and if I come up with anything that I think is codex worthy, I'll write it up and send it to that addy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online