Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:09 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Aspiring teen artist making free commissions.

As some of my fellow teens in the hangout may know, I am currently pursuing a carrer in Illustration. To hone such skills, I have a cartoony comic strip I update often, and a deviantart I keep active.

To try to spread the word and get more practice, I'm starting up a commissioned drawing service. For now, I have a very small fanbase, and, quite frankly, I'm not good enough to charge much more then a few bucks. So I'm going to make them free for now, if I get loads of requests, I'll put on a small fee.

Right now all I ask is for feedback.

Email me ( Tim_james63@ymail.com ) With a detailed discription of a single character. They will be done in color with a solid background.

Drawings will be done in pencil and inked, then colored and shaded in Photoshop, emailed back and posted here and on my deviantart.

please specify either a cartoon style (see my comic) or a more detailed, slightly manga-esque style (see deviantart). Nothing R-rated please.

As these are free. I will not have a set time, but expect anywhere from one day to three.

You can look at my deviantart and my comic (Both in my sig) to see my work.

Disclaimer: If anyone is not happy with my work, I am sorry. but please don't give me crap. As said, I'm a Newb. I'm bound to not be the best. But constructive critique will be fully welcomed.

Works in progress:
1)Fuzzie Fuzz = Complete!
2)Madmeower = complete!
3)Supersonic = Linework.
4)Claws of death = concept.

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/

Last edited by zanter; October 25th, 2009 at 12:32 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General