Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 3rd, 2023, 07:44 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I've been using this to print a bunch of cards, and I keep having the issue that the first page of cards is the right size, but everything after that is smaller. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
It looks like the majority of cards have a transparent border around them that needs to be removed.
@Leaf_It and I are working on fixing the problem

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software