Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 10th, 2011, 03:48 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Greater Ice Elemental

Well met!

Yes.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
So if The Great Ice Elemental is on a water space all his powers are in effect?
Water or Swamp Water : )
Old November 11th, 2011, 06:07 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
So if The Great Ice Elemental is on a water space all his powers are in effect?
Water or Swamp Water : )
GIE: Hey everyone, I can turn Swamp Water to Ice. Come check it out.
[Ice Spikes]...
Old November 11th, 2011, 03:56 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

A few of these just became available through Auggies, so I purchased one for possible use in my army (such as it is) in Sherman's The Battle of Amon Hen (http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1904).
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've just been made aware of this through a discussion in the rules thread . Jotun can Throw and Shurrak can Knockback figures into engagement with the Greater Ice elemental which triggers Ice Spikes. Please add to front page synergies.
Edit: Also, Drow Chain Fighters and Warforged Warriors.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; May 1st, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Becuz.
Old July 13th, 2013, 02:56 PM

Well met!

I'm hoping the Snow and Ice, and heroes only format help him out in

Escape Through Endor! - a HoSS Scenario.

Old February 23rd, 2014, 03:29 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Under Terrain Benefits received, it should say that when the GIE steps on a slippery ice space, it turns into a normal ice space. That means the GIE never has to slow down when stepping onto a slippery ice space.

Old February 24th, 2014, 03:03 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Under Terrain Benefits received, it should say that when the GIE steps on a slippery ice space, it turns into a normal ice space. That means the GIE never has to slow down when stepping onto a slippery ice space.
Thanks; I added this:
SLIPPERY ICE TILES: Ice Cold – Makes slippery ice spaces normal ice spaces.
Hope that makes sense.

Is there a Unit Strategy Review somewhere to add too?
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Thanks; I added this:
SLIPPERY ICE TILES: Ice Cold – Makes slippery ice spaces normal ice spaces.
Hope that makes sense.

Is there a Unit Strategy Review somewhere to add too?
No review yet - maybe some day!

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:14 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@BurnyFlame - You need to add Talingul's 'Master of Great Constructs' to the Synergies Received list for GIE.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 25th, 2019, 10:22 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I always loved this unit, but it was a shame that it never fell into any sort of elemental build with Kurrok.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 25th, 2019, 10:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might be the best mini in the DnD stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units