Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2018, 08:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Public Design Thread templates

Character (Identity)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME =
IDENTITY =

UNIQUENESS =
SPECIES =
CLASS =
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT =

LIFE =

MOVE =
RANGE =
ATTACK =
DEFENSE =

POINTS =

ABILITY NAME
(Insert text)

FACTION =
PUBLISHER =
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =
RELEASE NAME: blurb

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: set name #000 / figure name
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: OriginalLDName
  • Playtesters:
  • Card art: ...
  • Comic creators: ...
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 1st, 2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Thread templates

ITEM/HAZARD/RESOURCE

Card PDF

Token PDF

Quote:
NAME =
TOKEN TYPE = ITEM / HAZARD / RESOURCE

Rule Text.

ABILITY NAME
Text

PUBLISHER =
KEYWORDS =
RANK =
DROP =
RELEASE NAME: Blurb.

Resources and Rulings
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Original LD
  • Card art:
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 1st, 2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

Spell One Shot

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME =
UNIQUENESS =
TYPE = SPELL

POINTS =

ABILITY NAME
Ability text.

PUBLISHER:
REQUIREMENTS: MAGICAL AFFINITY
KEYWORDS:
RELEASE NAME: blurb.

Resources and Rulings
Spell Card: See the rules for playing with Spells.

Credits

• Legacy design: Original Designer
• Playtesters:
••

• Card art: japes
Updates
• N/A

Last edited by japes; September 1st, 2023 at 10:38 AM.
Old August 29th, 2018, 09:04 PM
A Man of Taste

Please use these for all public designs

Old November 13th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Destructible Object First Post
Quote:
The Book of ???

C3G
(RELEASE SET)

Card PDF

The object used for this destructible object is a ????? piece from the ????? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ?????.

Object Bio - (Insert optional character Bio)

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Second playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Third playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by ***
Second Post:
Quote:
NAME = (INSERT)

SIZE/HEIGHT = ??? ?

LIFE = ?
DEFENSE = ?

SPECIAL POWER 1
(Insert text)

SPECIAL POWER 2
(Insert text)

SPECIAL POWER 3
(Insert Text)

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 2nd, 2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 11th, 2021, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: UNIT NAME
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: MAPNAME
Units: UNITS (TOTAL) vs UNITS (TOTAL)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: MAPNAME
Units: UNITS (TOTAL) vs UNITS (TOTAL)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: xxxx

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: xxxxx.

Last edited by japes; December 12th, 2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old December 11th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Something happened on the second test.
Lacking the spoiler and the 'who won't text.
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:49 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Something happened on the second test.
Lacking the spoiler and the 'who won't text.
Thanks.

Old February 25th, 2022, 01:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there a Story Card template?
Old February 25th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there a Story Card template?
I just used the Rogues one. I don’t think we have a premade template currently.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 10:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I added a synergy section to the DO template. When DOs without a point cost are designed, that section can simply be deleted.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The Book of (Name) Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Download the PocketMod PDF
Download VirtualScape File
Go to the Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, Swarm of the Marro™ Master Sets, Marvel:The Conflict Begins™ Master Sets, Battle for the Underdark™ Master Sets, Fortress of the Archkyrie™, Road to the Forgotten Forest Expansion Set, Thaelenk™ Tundra Expansion Set, Ticalla™ Jungle Expansion Set, Volcarren™ Wasteland Expansion Set

MAP Bio - (A short bio that describes the map)

GLYPHS USED:
  • N/A
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • N/A
SETUP:
  • Map Dimensions -
  • (Special set-up instructions like warehouse breakable wall inclusion & the such, remove if none)
SPECIAL RULES:
  • (Remove if none)

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest:
  • Second Playtest:
  • Third Playtest:
  • Fourth Playtest:
  • Art by:

Last edited by japes; September 1st, 2023 at 10:40 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs