Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2022, 11:33 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
My offer was not accepted. Is there another who will make an offer?
I’ll accept your offer of C3V figures. I’ll find something to offer shortly.
Have you found anything to post?
I’ll offer the following;
1x Omnicron Snipers
1x Red Ants
1x Wildwood Sentinel
As an alternative to my first offer, I will offer up to $20 worth of stuff from my sale thread. You can find the link in my signature.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 13th, 2022, 07:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My offer was not accepted. Is there another who will make an offer?
I’ll accept your offer of C3V figures. I’ll find something to offer shortly.
Have you found anything to post?
I’ll offer the following;
1x Omnicron Snipers
1x Red Ants
1x Wildwood Sentinel
As an alternative to my first offer, I will offer up to $20 worth of stuff from my sale thread. You can find the link in my signature.
I’ll take Spartacus and Swog Rider.

Last edited by Sheep; May 13th, 2022 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I’ll be offering some of the Starfinder minis C3V announced. Not sure which ones yet.
Old May 18th, 2022, 06:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Offering any four of the following Pathfinder minis used for C3V:

Wastewalker Gage
Ataraxis the Starlich - Unreleased
Patroller E-25 - Unreleased
Bambina - Unreleased
Maekor - Unreleased
Etiana - Unreleased
Janos - Unreleased
C'Rik - Unreleased

Wastewalker is detached from his original base. Still comes with it and I can add in a single space base for him. The rest are still attached to their original bases and don't come with a HS base.
Old May 24th, 2022, 03:34 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Offering any four of the following Pathfinder minis used for C3V:

Wastewalker Gage
Ataraxis the Starlich - Unreleased
Patroller E-25 - Unreleased
Bambina - Unreleased
Maekor - Unreleased
Etiana - Unreleased
Janos - Unreleased
C'Rik - Unreleased

Wastewalker is detached from his original base. Still comes with it and I can add in a single space base for him. The rest are still attached to their original bases and don't come with a HS base.
Interested in all the unreleased units.
Old May 24th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Be sure to make an offer (because if you don't, I will!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 4th, 2022, 02:09 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Be sure to make an offer (because if you don't, I will!)
Looks like he never made an offer...
Old June 4th, 2022, 06:36 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for the very late response, I got caught up with a few other deals and trades.

My offer is an (opened) Ornak figure with the card, dice, and dice bag.

Last edited by Cleon; June 4th, 2022 at 11:55 PM.
Old June 6th, 2022, 11:41 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Sorry for the very late response, I got caught up with a few other deals and trades.

I'll claim that. My offer is 2 squads of custom painted granite guardians (pic upon request) and 3 squads of Eilan Sidhe

Last edited by Knox; June 9th, 2022 at 08:06 PM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:

I'll claim that. My offer is 2 squads of custom painted granite guardians (pic upon request) and 3 squads of Eilan Sidhe
Instead I can offer 1 squad of Roman Archers, Ke-Mo-Shi, Runa, Kiova, & Zogross Hardscale
Old June 24th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Instead I can offer 1 squad of Roman Archers, Ke-Mo-Shi, Runa, Kiova, & Zogross Hardscale
These are all gone, I'm now offering Kurrok the Elementalist & 5 fire elemental proxies
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:22 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

These are all gone, I'm now offering Kurrok the Elementalist & 5 fire elemental proxies
Still available? Getting back into classic scape and my fiancée loved playing fire elementals. I can post up some custom terrain to pay it forward if so.
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Still available? Getting back into classic scape and my fiancée loved playing fire elementals. I can post up some custom terrain to pay it forward if so.
Yeah these are still available

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion