Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 4th, 2022, 09:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Books of Index

Ooh those are both good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2022, 10:00 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I'll go with Raising Cain I think.
Old January 7th, 2022, 04:24 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Here is Beetle ready for being released: Beetle

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; January 8th, 2022 at 09:28 PM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 09:44 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

How about this for a release name: Now In Syndication
Old January 8th, 2022, 09:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice
Old January 13th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We've changed the terminology here from optional rules to casual rules. These rules can be fun, but they do bring some funky interactions into the game that we don't always design around. We recommend these for fun games with friends, but don't want them to be used in playtesting new designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
C3G Casual Rules:
Casual Rules are intended for casual play only, and may interact in unusual ways with other C3G designs. They are not allowed for C3G Playtesting.
Old January 13th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool matches tha casual card category
Old January 26th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

26 January 2022 - Amulet of Damballah - Changed to prevent self-bonding with the Glyph
Old February 4th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated the OPs here with Wave 45 and the last few public designs as well as shifting the order of the posts a little bit so that DOs and stuff are higher now that I've retired the By Release post.
Old February 7th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

The 210 point U.S. Agent is missing his (II) in the lists.
Old February 7th, 2022, 10:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherlock99 View Post
The 210 point U.S. Agent is missing his (II) in the lists.
It'll be fixed next time I update.
Old February 7th, 2022, 11:43 AM

bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Updated the OPs here with Wave 45 and the last few public designs as well as shifting the order of the posts a little bit so that DOs and stuff are higher now that I've retired the By Release post.
I am far more of a classic player and not the biggest comic fan so I only casually check out this project every few months. Thus you should take this for what it's worth... however because I only check in on C3G every few months or so the 'by release' list was invaluable and the only one I used. It let me figure out what the new releases were since I'd been here last. There is no way to tell what the newest units are on an alphabetical or point value list, however that is inherently easy in a 'by release' list. With its retirement... I'll probably never know what your new figures are. I'm not browsing months of the promotions thread (which isn't even stickied) in the vain hope of not missing any releases.

Again, only a casual fan, take this for what it's worth, however as a casual fan putting in a lot of extra effort to keep up with what's new and probably still missing oddball releases isn't going to happen. I'm a big C3V fan, and I still check out their 'by release' list quite often to make sure nothing slipped by me (and a few times it has, informing me of a unit I'd missed out on and proving the value of such a list).

Just wanted to offer my perspective on this. If it's too much work to keep all the lists going I understand entirely of course, I just wanted to make sure you know that if your logic for retiring the 'by release' list was that it had no value... it isn't so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy