Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 30th, 2014, 12:47 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Super League Season 11 - Round 2 until 11/29

My inbox has 100 PMs in and it has for a while.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 30th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
My inbox has 100 PMs in and it has for a while.
There's a button in the PM inbox and outbox to "Empty Folder" completely.
Old November 30th, 2014, 03:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

@Eraguy816 , @Karat , for the time being go ahead and schedule here. Please make an effort to get this in so the round can finish. I don't want to have to pull more subs in at this point in the event.
Old November 30th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
@Eraguy816 , @Karat , for the time being go ahead and schedule here. Please make an effort to get this in so the round can finish. I don't want to have to pull more subs in at this point in the event.
Like I said in PM, I'm available after 1 Monday-Friday.
Old November 30th, 2014, 06:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Is that 1 PM Eastern, or 4 PM Eastern?
Old November 30th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

4. I always forget to state it in eastern time
Old November 30th, 2014, 09:44 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Attempting to schudle but he hasn't responded. Hoping for tuesday.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old November 30th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Attempting to schudle but he hasn't responded. Hoping for tuesday.
That should work. I just got back hime from picking up baby Karat.
Old December 1st, 2014, 06:18 PM

Me and Karat playing Tuesday at 1:30 PST and 4:30 EST.

He has his Superman army and I have my Hydra army.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I don't appear to be able to add my figures to the web clipboard or manipulate anything within the game document itself.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I don't appear to be able to add my figures to the web clipboard or manipulate anything within the game document itself.
Dysole fixed it for you.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Also, Krypto doesn't seem to be in the figure template.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events