Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 1st, 2019, 09:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Sweet. Y’all are killing it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2019, 05:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wave 31 uploaded

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 27th, 2020, 11:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And some corrections added to the SP as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 28th, 2020, 12:26 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hopefully this weekend I can proofread / back check. Thanks for the updates! I have been really swamped...

I printed cards out over the holidays. Looking great!
Old January 28th, 2020, 07:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Post some pictures of the finished product when you get a chance!

Thanks for all the work you've done with these.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2020, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

New stuff in the OP and on the drive. including the latest SSE's

Old February 8th, 2020, 04:01 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SSE 26: FINAL.

SSE 66: FINAL.

SSE 67: FINAL.

SSE 68: The Doctor: Defense should be 3, not 6.

SSE 68: Sonic Screwdriver: Should be a colon instead of a semi-colon before the bullet points.

SSE 69: FINAL.

PEC 21: Missing Card for Durham Red.

Backcheck:

Wave 6: Hulk: FINAL.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13 and Harpoon: Google Drive doesn't have updated cards.

Wave 20: Flash (John): Google Drive doesn't have updated card.

Wave 21: FINAL.

Wave 22: FINAL.

Wave 24: FINAL.

Wave 30: FINAL.

Need to Proof - Wave 31.

Trying to figure out how to upload photos of my cards....

Last edited by Sporx; February 8th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Great to have you back. Uploading the following now. It's taking some time to upload though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post

SSE 68: The Doctor: Defense should be 3, not 6.

SSE 68: Sonic Screwdriver: Should be a colon instead of a semi-colon before the bullet points.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13 and Harpoon: Google Drive doesn't have updated cards.

Wave 20: Flash (John): Google Drive doesn't have updated card.

It's saying 7 minutes left but who knows.

Old February 9th, 2020, 11:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Updated:

SSE 65: Yakuza Enforcer: Poker: The first sentence of Mac-10 Fire Sup is different from the OP and PDF.

SSE 65: Madripoor Mercs: Poker: Cut and Run should be "Cut and Run 6"

SSE 56: Chucky: Poker: Life should be 4, not 45.

Old February 15th, 2020, 11:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 12: Talia al Ghul: All: She has a dangling preposition in her second bullet point. Asked in Book of...
Updated per Sporx wording

Updated:
SSE43 - Hulkbuster Soldiers Poker: Life should be 1, not 4.

Wave 6: Ant Man: PDF/Poker use different language for Tiny Stealth than the SP. It looks like the SP was recently updated. Which is correct?

Wave 6: Wasp: PDF/Poker use different language for Tiny Stealth than the SP. It looks like the SP was recently updated. Ronin says under discussion (Post 389 in Poker).

Wave 19: Ant-Man (Eric): Tiny Stealth has changed in the SP, which seems to be the new phrasing. See also Wasp I and Ant Man (Hank). Update Poker.

Wave 19: Wasp II: Tiny Stealth has changed in the SP. Update Poker.

Last edited by japes; February 16th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:10 AM
A Man of Taste

Updated the following:

SSE40 - Spider-Man (Miles) Poker - Venom Blast Stun needs "13" in title; add "After attacking AN ADJACENT UNIQUE HERO with Spider-Man's..."

SSE47 - Amanda Waller Poker - Missing words/letter in Suicide Squad. "After taking a turn with a figure that has ONE OF your Micro-Bomb MarkerS on its card..." Director of A.R.G.U.S. - "... with up to two [H]eroes you control with [ ] Micro-Bomb MarkerS"

Wave 24: Judge Mortis: Life should be 5, not 4. PDF and SP/Poker have a very slight text difference in Dark Judgement. SP/Poker have an additional “immediately” in “he may immediately attack...”. Asked in Book of...

And that's the last of the corrections.

Old February 18th, 2020, 01:20 AM
A Man of Taste

New cards for review.

Sidekick Exclusive 1 Halloween Horrors

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy