Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 5th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 1 until 3/7

Will we also be on discord? Or are those mutually exclusive? <- old person question

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 5th, 2021, 09:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Voice Chat

I have a setup that allows me to talk to both my opponent on Discord and the stream on Twitch. It comes in quite handy for this.

~Dysole, looking forward to the game
Old March 5th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok cool. I’ll be muted on and off for the first 20 minutes or so.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 5th, 2021, 10:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Hero and I are playing tomorrow. Either starting between 3-4pm central or after 9pm central.

He has my army. I have his army (-255 points)
Old March 6th, 2021, 12:02 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

AgentWard and I are starting very soon. Still bidding down the Cyprien and Braxas army.

Edit: I have Cyprien, Sonya, and 8 rats.

AgentWard ended up forfeiting with an Izumi and Isamu left against a Cyprien that had eaten very well. For several rounds, we bid away the rats, Sonya, and Kira Jax until we had hit a point where it was solely Cyprien and Braxas. AgentWard let me have my army with the vamps and two squads of rats. I was nervous to play his unique squad army against either Braxas or Cyprien with Sonya but I knew it was going to be difficult to get the win.

I spent my first round developing rats and Cyprien. I was able to grab AgentWard's unique attack glyph, but Eldgrim had snagged my defense +2 glyph. My goal was to stick a rat on my glyph and keep Agent off of his. Once I had removed Eldgrim and settled with enough rats in scatter range the defense glyph, Cyprien began to eat. Life Drain was incredibly important this game. Cyprien healed about 12 wounds the entire game. Really, this was an ideal matchup for Cyprien. With all the cards to spread OMs to, Cyprien could choose whoever was sleeping or about to receive an OM to attack and stay away from the biggest threats. There was one point where Agent went all in with Sam Brown for a couple of rounds. This slowed down Cyprien and forced a 1v1 but Cyprien prevailed thanks to his 6 defense.

gg, AgentWard. I enjoy the reverse draft format but having a bonkers good glyph in this game to support my carry was a different variable that I haven't seen in a tournament setting.

Last edited by mtl1998; March 6th, 2021 at 06:05 PM. Reason: another mobile flyer helps me defeat AgentWard
Old March 6th, 2021, 01:31 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great game with Captain Stupendous! The Einar rolled well, but his Q10 was a beast! It also helps if I read the Maine card completely!!! Cap. had a great strategy, and had me second guessing my plan from the git go. Good win for him. Unfortunately, I will need to drop out of the tournament. Good luck to everyone. I let Dysole know! Thanks everyone and thanks Cap for a fun game.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 6th, 2021, 06:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win in my game with Hero. I managed to take out one of the Ice Elementals and a couple Yari before Talingul normal attacks from a distance killed MBS.

I pinged with Kaemon while Jax and Talingul strafed, but when Talingul got in close I switched to Romans. Hero kept his OMs on the heroes and even without a bonder, my 4 attacks were able to eventually bring down Jax/GIE #2/Talingul losing just 3 Romans. That left the Yari against Romans with height and full health Kaemon. Hero89 declined that matchup.

gg man. I hope you can give online scape another chance with a format more to your taste!

Last edited by kevindola; March 6th, 2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old March 7th, 2021, 01:01 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wrapped up my game with Shiftrex. The Jalgard-backed Crypt Guardians proved exceptionally difficult to take down (it took 3 entire rounds of OMs on the Blackgaard to put 8 wounds on the 2 guardians, and 2 of the knights were always attacking from height), but once I managed to kill the Cryptos and stick a figure on the glyph, the game was pretty much over; Shiftrex's army just didn't have the firepower to punch through a dozen Jalgard-backed Blackgaard. GG Shiftrex and good luck with the rest of the tournament.
Old March 7th, 2021, 12:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished up a long & close game with Moonknight.

I opened with 2 OMs on Rats, OM3 on Kaemon. Moonknight had 3 OMs on Charos & 1 on 4th Mass. My plan going in was to get a rat on Thorian on OM2 (I did win initiative), but when I saw all OMs on Charos I tried to get cute and not take Thorian yet, instead building a better rat screen around Kaemon since I figured all OMs on Charos meant Charos would have to try and engage me to start attacking. Instead Moonknight had the OM3 on 4th & the X on Charos, which was a beautiful play and worked exactly as planned. Charos took Thorian and the 4th moved in.

I switched to Zelrig in round 2, hoping to torch 4th still in the SZ and burn Kelda. But I lost init and Zelrig died after my OM2 to wait then fire, so I didn't reach Kelda and lost an OM.

I put OM1 on rats as a hail mary to establish a perimeter around Kaemon and got lucky winning init. My rats were able to tie down all the forward deployed 4th and held their general position on the right hill for the next 5 rounds or so. Moonknight was forced to take mostly uphill WtF shots on the rats, who blocked enough to keep the screen alive. Over the next round+, Kaemon killed a few advanced 4th and put some wounds (3?) on Charos whenever he had a free 2nd SA shot.

Eventually Moonknight decided that 4th -> rats was not viable and switched to Charos. Charos won init but was unable to do any damage to Kaemon. Kaemon then took an LEA (which missed) to escape into a circle of rats where Charos could not attack him. The rat circle only required 3 rats because of the uneven terrain on the left side of the right hill.

For what felt like forever (in reality probably 3 rounds), Kaemon took Quick Release shots on Charos while Charos eat his way through the rats. Eventually Charos was down to 3 life left and I was down to ~ 5 rats. But I had gotten a rat onto Thorian by then as Charos was letting them scatter wherever they wanted.

Moonknight then switched back to 4th with Charos so close to death (and all the way across the board from Kelda). 4th had to charge my position for mele attacks because of Thorian, and Kaemon was able to win that duel. The 4th got me down to 2 rats & a full health Kaemon v. ~9 4th, 1 life Charos (Kaemon had take a few more free shots), and the riflemen still inactivated in the SZ. The 4th were unable to kill the last 2 rats however, missing all attacks on them over the course of a whole round. Kaemon kept killing them as they approached (he had taken the 3 height hill adjacent to Thorian). Eventually Moonknight was down to just 5 4th & the 1 life Charos (3 4th were still on the far side of the map).

Moonknight then went all-in on Charos, hoping to avoid LEA shots and fly to Kelda. I won init and Kaemon finished Charos before he could take a turn and killed the only nearby 4th for good measure. Moonknight conceded at that point. I won with a full health Kaemon & 2 rats v. 4 4th & the riflemen, but I had Thorian and they were all on the far side of the map. Kaemon's final stat line was absurd: Killing Charos & 9 4th Mass (367.5 points). But Thorian + rats + some LEA luck kept him safe the whole game.

gg Moonknight!

Frankly I should have lost this game because of my mistake in the opening round. My rats lasted much longer than they should have and I got very lucky to manage the comeback. If those last 2 rats die 1 round earlier I doubt I can win the game (Charos probably gets to Kelda because Kaemon would have been engaged by several 4th).
Old March 7th, 2021, 03:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round Dos

Round 2 is on Desecrated Mine.

The vydar is the man (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) armies are:
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldornx4 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)

* Armoc Vipers, Knights of Blackgaardx4 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vydar is the man chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
* Braxas, Cyprien Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Fraser Sharp
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, 20th Maine Volunteersx3, Einar Imperiumx2 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. scaperedude (1-0) armies are:
The Jail-Guarding Orcs
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Pulverizer - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Re-dead the Undead
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sir Dupuis, Sonya Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3 - Holy Symbol of Pelor (Attack +2 against Undead) (Permanent Treasure)
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. heroscaper2010 (1-0) armies are:
rats with bite
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Theracus, Deathreaversx4 - Crevcor (Common Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
Degeneration “X”
* Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Hatamoto Taro, Otonashi, Rechets of Bogdan - Crevcor (Common Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper2010 chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The superfrog (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) armies are:
Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
Majestic Winds
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zelrig, Deathreaversx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) armies are:
Never Mind I'll Find Summon Like You
* Corvor the Tainted One, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kira Jax, Acolytes of Vorganundx5, Skull Demon - Erland (Summoning) (Temporary Power)
Juhyo
* Kira Jax, Talingul, Ashigaru Yarix4, Greater Ice Elementalx2 - Frosa (Turn Water to Ice) (Permanent Power)
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The dad_scaper (0-1) v. heroscaper guy (0-1) armies are:

* Cyprien Esenwein, Protectors of Ullarx3 - Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +4) (Permanent Power)

* Arkmer, Emirroon, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kursus, Kyntela Gwyn, Ulginesh - Ulaniva (Unique Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
dad_scaper chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (0-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (0-1) armies are:
Defense wins championships
* Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Blood Brigade
* Alastair MacDirk, Minions of Utgarx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
knight of scape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The dok (0-1) v. moonknight (0-1) armies are:
Call off the wedding
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kon-Tar-Na, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx5 - Yngvild (Disengage) (Permanent Power)
Wait and fire
* Charos, Morgan's Riflemen, 4th Massachusetts Linex4 - Kelda (Full Heal) (Temporary Power)
moonknight chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (0-1) v. agentward (0-1) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)
That's not Common
* Ebon Armor, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Morgan's Riflemen, Samuel Brown, Tarn Viking Warriors - Ulaniva (Unique Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

~Dysole, charging us forward
Old March 9th, 2021, 10:07 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 2 until 3/1

vegie’s dad and I are playing tonight at 8:30pm EST. I’ll be playing his army bidded down to 6 Rats and he’ll be playing the failing class of Valhalla. Deathreavers can get up to 4 attack dice!
Old March 9th, 2021, 04:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round Dos

Quote:
The superfrog (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) armies are:
Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
Majestic Winds
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zelrig, Deathreaversx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
Playing tonight @ 7 pm EST

-------------------------------

Edit: I got the win with the Kaemon rat screen.

I spent round 1 setting up my rats + Kaemon on the height just north of the SZ while Superfrog opened with spreading out Ants all over the map, including grabbing both glyphs. Kaemon killed the only ant inside his SA range.

Round 2, Superfrog went all OMs on Einar Imperium and I had them all on Kaemon, which was a mistake. I should definitely have had OM1 on rats to fill some holes around Kaemon & Raelin. Superfrog took advantage well, setting up EI outside of Kaemon's SA range on the first OM and then sent in 2 to attack Raelin on OM2. They were only able to do 2 damage to Raelin over 4 attacks though. Kaemon responded by killing one of them. SF's OM3 saw another EI join Raelin and set up with the last 2 to the middle of the board, but again was only able to put 2 wounds on Raelin. Kaemon killed a 2nd EI on his turn.

Round 3, OMs were all the same. SF won init and finished off Raelin, then Kaemon killed a 3rd EI. The EI then moved adjacent to Kaemon, who had height. EI picked a bad time for poor rolls though, hitting a 0/3 -> 1/5 & 1/3 -> 2/5, with counter strike killing both. Kaemon then moved forward and killed the last EI before safely retreating back behind the rat screen on his OM3.

The next 4-5 rounds were a big slug fest, with 11 ants charging into 16 rats surrounding Kaemon. Kaemon's attacks weren't the best and SF had some nicely timed 2/2 blocks, and ants did a little better than average eating through the rats. With 3 ants left, SF finally was able to get one adjacent to Kaemon, who threw a 2/2 into 0/5, putting the first 2 wounds on Kaemon. Kaemon was able to kill the last 3 ants though without taking further damage, setting up an end game of Marcus + Fraser v. Kaemon (2 life) + 3 ants.

Marcus charged up valiantly, but Kaemon killed him in 2 turns with ranged regular attacks from height (4/5 -> 0/3 & 2/5 -> 0/3). Kaemon then finished off Fraser with SF's OMs all on Marcus.

gg Superfrog, tough matchup after those 2 EI whiffs into Kaemon.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; March 9th, 2021 at 09:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events