Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 16.67%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 4 66.67%
Two Shield Defense 0 0%
Tough 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 3rd, 2018, 01:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

I have no problem with either Outlaw or Mercenary, but I still really like Thug too. I think I’m going to stick with Thug for now because I like the less noble connotations, but I’ll keep the other options in mind.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like Bop-it.
That dude is dope.
Old October 4th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

NAME = THE MASTER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = SUAVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

UNSTABLE INVADER ALLIANCE
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with the Master, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or higher, you may take a turn with any Invader Squad you control. If you roll 1, your turn immediately ends. You must choose an opponent to take control of the Master. Remove all Order Markers from this card, then give this card to the chosen opponent.

TIME LORD RIVALRY
When rolling for initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Order Marker placed on any other Unique Gallifreyan Hero's card up to a maximum of +6 for the Time Lord Rivalry special power.

MENTAL DOMINANCE
Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; January 7th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 05:45 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. I did not know he is a body snatcher.
Is that ever shown in the series?
Could be an interesting power.

I like what you have for the most part but as you said he is tough.
I will keep him in mind when I catch him in the original series and see if anything springs to mind.

So the meddling monk Timelord that the 1st Doctor encounters is not the Master?
I know it never says anything in that run but I remember when I first saw it, my first thought was that is The Master.
Old October 4th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Interesting. I did not know he is a body snatcher.
Is that ever shown in the series?
Could be an interesting power.
Yeah, the Anthony Ainley Master and Eric Roberts Master both stole their bodies.

I think it would be really cool if the Masters mixed up their ways of transferring from body to body based on what happened in the story.
Quote:
I like what you have for the most part but as you said he is tough.
I will keep him in mind when I catch him in the original series and see if anything springs to mind.
He's just a character that does so many different things. Hypnosis, masks and disguises, swordplay, it was really hard to narrow down to just 3 powers.

I thought about switching the hypnosis power out for a disguise power and then making another Master solidly based around hypnosis, but I had trouble crafting a good disguise power without over-crowding the card. One thought was maybe a rubber mask e-glyph? Then that could be used for any future Mission Impossible designs.
Quote:
So the meddling monk Timelord that the 1st Doctor encounters is not the Master?
I know it never says anything in that run but I remember when I first saw it, my first thought was that is The Master.
No he's not the Master. He's appeared in a few stories in the EU, enough to confirm he's his own character.

If you've ever seen The War Games, the last 2nd Doctor story, there's a Time Lord called the War Chief. A lot of people believe he's the Master.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Yes, indeed I have and I thought the same thing.
Good stuff.
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly, I don't think we need multiple Masters on the playing field at the same time and we don't need to show them regenerating, so just call each version The Master with no secret identity and don't have them be playable together.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2018, 08:29 PM

Sounds like a good call. One Master of the Universe at a time.
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Next up, Skeletor! (Hmm, reminds me, I need to start moving some things forward ....).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, I don't think we need multiple Masters on the playing field at the same time and we don't need to show them regenerating, so just call each version The Master with no secret identity and don't have them be playable together.
Quote:
I don't remember where you both stood when it came to regeneration. I think it would be fair to not have the Master regenerate, Sure it would be losing out on a cool element of the character, but it would leave more room for other cool powers. I'd probably just house rule it to where he could regenerate.

What's your thinking behind being able to field more than 1 Doc at a time, but not more than 1 Master? Is it just a matter of convenience?
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Just A Head

Here's a little timeline I slapped together of the Master's life, trying to aviod as much extended universe content as possible. Spoilers for S10 and also everything else.
Spoiler Alert!

I'd say from all those, there's 5 must-have Masters; OG Delgado Master, Crispy Master, Tremas Master, Saxon Master, and Missy.
The Eric Roberts Master and the War/Yana Master would be cool, but they're not nearly as important.

If @Dysole doesn't mind, I think her version of the Master would work really well as a base for the Tremas Master, who is pretty much a Saturday morning cartoon villain. I really like the idea of a different effect happening based on whether you win or lose initiative.
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:27 PM

I’m in favor of multiple Doctors. It’s something I’ve seen a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project