Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 8th, 2014, 04:35 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
C3V/SoV Question Dump

This thread was created to assist users who have any questions regarding Valhalla Customs.

@Dad_Scaper gave me permission to create the OP so don't hesitate to voice your inquiries.

Old December 8th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Thanks, NS!

The idea is that, traditionally, lots of things don't belong in particular Books but are suitable for inquiry. As with all the other Question Dumps on the site (hat tip to the original, and its OP, @wriggz ), please feel free to answer each other's questions.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 16th, 2014, 07:08 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there a compilation of all the C3V/SoV actual mini names? I know they are scattered throughout the books, but is there one spot for all the miniature information? If not, I would be willing to start a thread that just lists the miniature names and maybe a link to the google search.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old December 16th, 2014, 07:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Is there a compilation of all the C3V/SoV actual mini names? I know they are scattered throughout the books, but is there one spot for all the miniature information? If not, I would be willing to start a thread that just lists the miniature names and maybe a link to the google search.
Maybe this?

Last edited by Ninja Status; December 16th, 2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: only thread I could find that matched your description...
Old December 16th, 2014, 07:57 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Maybe this?
I guess that works. But what I had in mind was more single-purposed. It would only be a list of released figures with links to their books and maybe to store inventories. Is that something I could compile that would help the community? Or are most people content with just having that thread?
It just seems like that thread is also focused on unreleased units. I was looking for more of a:
Unit Name, Mini Name,
Pic, Link to Book, and links to any other relevant locations
for all of them, and with all their mini info side by side

My Customs
Old December 16th, 2014, 08:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I guess that works. But what I had in mind was more single-purposed. It would only be a list of released figures with links to their books and maybe to store inventories. Is that something I could compile that would help the community? Or are most people content with just having that thread?
It just seems like that thread is also focused on unreleased units. I was looking for more of a:
Unit Name, Mini Name,
I am not sure that something like that exists. It sounds useful.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 17th, 2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Unit Name, Mini Name,
Alright. I'll compile one over Christmas break. Do I need to ask someone permission to start such a thread?

My Customs
Old December 17th, 2014, 05:09 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Unit Name, Mini Name,
Alright. I'll compile one over Christmas break. Do I need to ask someone permission to start such a thread?
@Dad_Scaper usually manages C3V requests.
Old December 17th, 2014, 05:54 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

That information is all compiled in the Hextreme Spreadsheet, including miniatures etc. However I haven't had the chance to update it for a few months now so it's not complete.
Old December 20th, 2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
That information is all compiled in the Hextreme Spreadsheet, including miniatures etc. However I haven't had the chance to update it for a few months now so it's not complete.
That sounds like a great resource. However, I am unable to download anything with my low data usage cap. I think I will just compile the list for myself, and if anyone would like it I can send it to them, or if there is enough interest I can put it in thread form.

My Customs
Old December 20th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That sounds like a good resource. Then people can match minis to units. The French visual index may give you what you're looking for, it's linked in the Books OP.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 29th, 2014, 03:54 PM

I have created such a thread. Here is the link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51190

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs