Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 31st, 2016, 02:57 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Scape Terrain for customizable SW 3.75 Playsets

I have loads of HS terrain. I will soon take delivery of loads of loose SW 3.75 figures for the lad yet have no terrain/playsets nor ships. Solution: Mix Scape and SW and go! I might need a few more Archkyrie sets, but the gear will match perfectly. Yet another gift from the y2k Hasbro era!
Old June 2nd, 2016, 02:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Scape Terrain for customizable SW 3.75 Playsets

Pictures please!
Old June 3rd, 2016, 03:18 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Some very quick sets ups, which give me confidence to go larger scale in the future:

Old June 3rd, 2016, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, to be a kid again.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Star Wars vs. Frozen.
Nice.
So nice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 3rd, 2016, 01:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

They could always sing that one song after vaders got a choke hold on Elsa. Let it go, let it go.......
My little girl always plays with her skylanders and little pet shops on a bunch of my custom terrain. Every now and again, I let her play with some of my miniatures on it. Usually ends up with me holding the superglue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape