Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(reverse equipment thoughts)

I've been thinking of equipment customs, but rather than being power-ups, thay are power-downs. The idea is that a unique hero you control takes a hit to a stat and in return, you'll get more points to spend. Another rule is that you may only have one at a time.

My current idea:

Spider-Ring---curse
Drop figs attack or defense by 2. If it has a range of 4 or more, drop its range by 3 instead.
costs:return 40points to your pool of points.

This will take tons of playtesting so if anybody wants to be helpful and do a little testing of their own, feel free! I'll probably do some tests tomorrow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:53 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(scarleh added!)

Reducing cost? Interesting idea.
Could you shift these things around in-game? Like it is originally on figure A and you pass it to figure B?

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(scarleh added!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post
Reducing cost? Interesting idea.
Could you shift these things around in-game? Like it is originally on figure A and you pass it to figure B?
I doubt I would allow passing it along. No right-minded person would accept a curse as a gift, unless your general "gave" it to you of course...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 27th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(game and pkmn added)

various video game and storyline pokemon customs added!!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(game and pkmn added)

click here for a link to pics I have up!
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mwibcyq5xzz
3 pics are available for show! the 4th is a map(don't worry about that)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 3rd, 2010, 06:05 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Sy-Kyre the Dragon added)

Added Sy-Kyre

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(many a picture up)

Picture are up and Running
Smilies make me happy...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Carr's remade!!)

Added a Carr remake.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Marsh Striker)

Added Marsh Striker

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(more customs)

Added 3 more of the customs I've been holding back.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 9th, 2010, 11:43 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Krazzled Kytes seem pretty cool. I'm curious about the story behind them (Skydiving Knights? Interesting)

With your Kyrie of the Moon tribe, I would put a limit on Derailing swing. For example, throw a load of Gladitrons/Blastatrons at the enemy and you get a squad (costing only 100) attacking with like 8 or 9 or higher! So, I would raise the cost or put a die limit to the attack.

Your Bio-human guy is.... interesting. I like him.

Marsh Striker is pretty good. Potshot is an interesting ability.

Your new Agent Carr is awesome. I was a fan of the old one, but this one is far better!

Azte's Drain special is innovative to say the least. Interesting card.

Phala is cool (His shadow slayer seems like a more offensive version of my Clone's Night Vision). I think 175 is pretty good for price.

Skalaw seems like a nice, well-rounded dragon to me.

Si-kyre, interesting. A tired dragon eh? Interesting. Caught me off guard with his low defense, then his Snoozefire.

Pyras, pretty cool. Sentient fire!

Marro Officer is pretty sweet, finally a piece that can stop that pesky disengaging!

Overall, excellent figures!

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old July 10th, 2010, 11:56 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post
Krazzled Kytes seem pretty cool. I'm curious about the story behind them (Skydiving Knights? Interesting)

With your Kyrie of the Moon tribe, I would put a limit on Derailing swing. For example, throw a load of Gladitrons/Blastatrons at the enemy and you get a squad (costing only 100) attacking with like 8 or 9 or higher! So, I would raise the cost or put a die limit to the attack.

Your Bio-human guy is.... interesting. I like him.

Marsh Striker is pretty good. Potshot is an interesting ability.

Your new Agent Carr is awesome. I was a fan of the old one, but this one is far better!

Azte's Drain special is innovative to say the least. Interesting card.

Phala is cool (His shadow slayer seems like a more offensive version of my Clone's Night Vision). I think 175 is pretty good for price.

Skalaw seems like a nice, well-rounded dragon to me.

Si-kyre, interesting. A tired dragon eh? Interesting. Caught me off guard with his low defense, then his Snoozefire.

Pyras, pretty cool. Sentient fire!

Marro Officer is pretty sweet, finally a piece that can stop that pesky disengaging!

Overall, excellent figures!
The Kyrie do seem pretty strong now that you point it out, a point increase or power cut or something will be in order soon.

You flatter me about Agent Carr!!! Then again, so does my sister.

Phala could be at 175, but testing nowadays is quite problematic...Can you say blowout every other game? That's been my troubles...

I like Pyras a lot myself, but I am still working on balancing issues. Which are non-existant since I have 1 homemde tree and 1 homemade jungle piece, nothing official.

The best part of the Marro Officer is that basically everyone can use it up to 6 times!!! That is unless you care about the sculpts of easily obtained common figures.

Si-Kyre is one of those "awww crap" figures. Same with the Kytes and Charles Brown erm... Scarleh.

I currently have 1 thing in the works... well, except for terrain.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards