Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old March 31st, 2021, 12:05 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Positron (VOTE for public playtest)

Old March 31st, 2021, 04:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm assuming 220 is what Positron was played at in the initials? Looks like his team largely got smacked around ... are we sure we want to keep him that high?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2021, 04:49 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm assuming 220 is what Positron was played at in the initials? Looks like his team largely got smacked around ... are we sure we want to keep him that high?
Yes, 220 for all games.

Game one was a fluke were Daredevil killed more than half of Positron's army when he was the last figure left.

Game two had Manticore die very early so his effectiveness was weakened.

Game three was actually very close, all of the Fan Four were an inch from dying, Positron's army just couldn't roll the skulls needed to finish them.

I'm personally confident that 220 is good. Positron was a huge damage dealer by himself. Radiation is a very good power.
Old March 31st, 2021, 04:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2021, 02:05 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Does this pass on time?
Old April 3rd, 2021, 02:08 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, but here's an extra yea anyway
Old April 3rd, 2021, 02:12 PM

Appreciate it

This passes.
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:29 PM

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Positron (public playtest)

Positron mini pics.
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:30 PM

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If these don't work out, let me know. I can take more. I'm still learning how to use my wife's camera.
Old April 4th, 2021, 06:04 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

I like the middle one.
Old April 4th, 2021, 10:23 PM

Thanks Jekyll! They look fine to me. I meant to message you and ask for some mini pics, but you're more on top of this than I am.
Old April 4th, 2021, 10:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Pics are fine

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs