Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th, 2021, 06:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 2/11/21: Nure Onna]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I really like how simple and effective Nura Onna is, and for 20 points you can't go wrong with her in almost any army. Even on her own she has the potential to be a decent assassin, and like you said the 7 move is handy for shapeshifting. I can see Nure Onna actually being a better pick than Marcu sometimes if Wannock is not on the board.

Really liking how the Yokai faction is growing!
Thanks for the feedback! One of my desires for Nure Onna is definitely to provide another viable filler unit for 20 points--hopefully around the level of Bol to Isamu rather than Otonashi. I've been pushing to keep her cost as low as possible as a result.

It is worth noting that outside of Wannok, Marcu's 4A with Flying and Life Drain is generally going to get more mileage than Nure Onna's conditional 3A + defense debuff, and he's a lot more mobile over uneven terrain. Still, he does have that pesky 20% chance to backstab you when using him, which pigeonholes him into more of an endgame unit as a result (where the friendly damage that he can cause is at least minimal). He's still an absurd Wannok sponge, but without that edge, the choice between the two becomes a little more interesting and concerning.

It's worth testing her out more extensively as a random filler for sure, since in the right situation or map (and with a little bit of luck on Eternal Hatred rolls), I do agree that she's a better pick for 20 points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards