Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 6th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
episode 4 is Star Wars, not a New Hope, IMO
This, so much this!
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I took my daughter Paige to see Jumanji today (Morgan didn't want to go this time). It was pretty good. Lots of laughs, as Jack Black and Kevin White were hilarious throughout, with the Rock and Karen Gillan having their moments as well.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My wife and I saw Baby Driver last night. We both liked it a lot. I think my wife actually liked it more than I did. She's claiming right now that she could watch it again today. It was a very interesting mix of action, comedy, and artistic flair. Not a spoiler but there is a scene in the laundry mat where there is a wall of dryers and each dryer has one color of clothing per dryer. Red, Blue, or Yellow. It had a really cool effect on the mood. My wife said it was a romantic musical disguised as a car chase movie.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I went and saw 12 Strong yesterday, it was quite good.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My wife and I got Birth of the Dragon from Redbox yesterday. It's a different take on the famous fight Bruce Lee had back in the 60s in San Francisco with a Chinese Shaolin master.

I say different take because it's very unlike what we saw in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story that came out in 1993. Bruce Lee in this film is extremely cocky, bordering on unlikable. The Shaolin master, in contrast is extremely humble, coming to San Francisco and working as a dishwasher.

They fight, of course, and it is epic. The direction shows you all the action and slows down during certain parts to show even more. But unlike the earlier film, in this film nobody is sure who won the fight and that brings the film to an amazing conclusion, which I won't give away.

We didn't have much expectations and when we looked at some reviews, it didn't seem like many people even liked this film. We loved it, however!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My daughters and I watched X-Men Apocalypse tonight. We enjoyed it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:49 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My daughters and I watched X-Men Apocalypse tonight. We enjoyed it.
My wife and I literally fell asleep watching that one. I'm pretty much done with the franchise now that Jackman's out (and boy did he go out on a high note!). Hopefully Deadpool 2 lives up to the first one, and maybe New Mutants will be surprisingly good, but I'm not holding my breath...

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I didn't like Apocalypses at all, big step backwards after Days of Future Past. Not interested in the Dark Phoenix movie they are currently working on as a result.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:16 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

I'm interested, but starting to get selective about which superhero films I'm going to watch in the movies in the future; they all show up for free on TV anyhow. But isn't it nice to have a choice among a bunch, after so many years of nothing at all?
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I didn't like Apocalypses at all, big step backwards after Days of Future Past. Not interested in the Dark Phoenix movie they are currently working on as a result.
For me, with the Marvel purchase, I wouldn’t be surprised by anything. Marvel taking it over? Not surprised. Re-cast Mutants for MCU? Not surprised. Keep the same young stars that Fox cast counting on their superior direction and writing to improve X-Men? Not surprised. Talk to the older, “retired” cast about reprising the roles? Not surprised. I really think I wouldn’t put anything past Disney and the MCU, right now. They continually set and exceed their own bar, it’s even just a matter of time, IMO, until they release a better female lead super hero movie.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

It will certainly be interesting to see what comes out of the Disney Fox purchase once it gets approved and finalized.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I just want a sub-6 foot Wolverine. He's supposed to be short. I liked Jackman, but he was way too tall for the much more faithful approach of the MCU.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies