Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 31st, 2015, 08:33 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!
Re: 9th Annual Long Island-IslandScape Tournament 2015

So far we have:

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies

Maybe List:
1. Taeblewalker

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old April 4th, 2015, 12:11 PM

mogrebla Woo who?

Last year's Revenge of the B Units was a terrific format. Does anyone have any thoughts for this year? Perhaps a similar format that allows units better than B, but only as reinforcements if players make a die roll. That would allow for greater variety in unit choice while challenging players not to rely too heavily on their A units. Just a thought.
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:15 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Add me in as a yes, and Melissa is a Maybe!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

My profile picture was taken with my first webcam...in 2007...
Old April 6th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies
6. The _X-Marker

Maybe List:
1. Taeblewalker
2. Melissa

Old April 6th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrebla View Post
Last year's Revenge of the B Units was a terrific format. Does anyone have any thoughts for this year? Perhaps a similar format that allows units better than B, but only as reinforcements if players make a die roll. That would allow for greater variety in unit choice while challenging players not to rely too heavily on their A units. Just a thought.
I'm good with using last year's format. Perhaps we could allow one Unique Hero, chosen from any of the units. Sort of like a general? Warbanner?

Old April 9th, 2015, 02:36 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

@Grishnakh -
Last year's event was a lot of FUN, especially because there isn't much HeroScaping going on here in Nuhieurzee. Soooo... I guess that you can go ahead and add me to the "MAYBE LIST" for the 2015 IslandScape HS event, since I don't think I have anything scheduled for that day yet! But isn't it awfully close to Gen Con, which is happening early this year?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 13th, 2015, 07:55 AM
Titleless

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies
6. The _X-Marker

Maybe List:
1. Taeblewalker
2. Melissa
3. Johngee

Old April 16th, 2015, 03:40 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Add me in.
Old April 16th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Titleless

Added! You just can't bring zombies this year!

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies
6. The _X-Marker
7. Rich10

Maybe List:
1. Taeblewalker
2. Melissa
3. Johngee

Old April 16th, 2015, 05:38 PM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Add me in! And watch out--this year I'm gunning for Third To Last...
Old April 17th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Add me in! And watch out--this year I'm gunning for Third To Last...
Welcome aboard! It wouldn't be IslandScape without ya! You know, a small donation under the table to Warbanner and I might let you sneak in with some "A" class units if you think it would help. Just say'n.

Confirmed attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies
6. The _X-Marker
7. Rich10
8. Chas

Maybe List:
1. Taeblewalker
2. Melissa
3. Johngee

Old April 17th, 2015, 08:34 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Thanks for the offer--the way I play tournaments, a minor activity in my Scaping, I could use them. This will be unusual, as we rarely use them here in Brooklyn, considering it rather ungentlemanly behavior in most cases!

In fact, I've decided to concede to reality and use some A's in our upcoming Saturday game out there by AJ--even though its not a tournament game. And since I consider it vital to have a proper name for each army, they will be called:

The A Team

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events