Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old April 30th, 2013, 11:58 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker
Re: Methods of gameplay

OK so here is how a typical Kaliscaper night would go with my gaming group before I moved away from my 30 people group since I would host " GAME NIGHT ". Now the normal games would be Teams vs at 300,500,or 1000 + forces per player (average game night would be 8 players), Romero Nights massive cityscapes ( I use Lego and Mega block buildings ) with a Hord of Zombies ( I have 14 sets of Zombies of Morindan 860 pts then if were running customs or need more pts worth of zambies we add Horrorclix Snookums aka Barny and or The Las Plagus ( Warhammer Zombie figures) vs however many players..ALWAYS a great game ..Hord wins most of these games .There have been many Themed scenarios from Soulborg Invasion using all Soulborgs Vs... or all Vampire,all Wolf,etc to large showdowns between the various color forces of Heroscape ..A smaller and fast fun way to play is what we call Highlander each player picks 300 or 500 worth of just hero figures then on a small or medium map it's a free for all with any figure that kills another figure gets one power from the destroyed figures card.. I rarely get to play where I'm at now, but with the 5 other players I have been working on what im calling Epic battles large forces vs a single mega-powered figure that cost around 500pts and is a powerhouse

ALL ARE ONE
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:57 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart
Re: Methods of gameplay

Myself and a couple friends would get together and I'd bring my Heroscape collection. We construct a map and pick our armies usually forgoing point values and mainly free for all, last unit standing kind of thing.

Usually get one or two games in depending on the mood and how long the games last.

Once it was down to my lone Deathreaver vs. A friend's lone Warrior of Ashra. Twenty minutes of: Ashra swings, rat blocks and scatters. Then the dice weren't so nice and I lost.

Unfortunately we drifted apart over the years, so I really just collect, kinda hoping I'll meet someone or a group of someone's I could have a game with.

Really wanna make a large map, slap a castle at one end with one of those Macguffin Glyphs from RotV in it and whoever can get in and hold the Glyph for X amount of rounds wins. I'd draft the Airborne Elite in my primarily Utgar army just for such a game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles