Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 7th, 2017, 01:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Figures

Been looking for some good knight proxies, so I might have to check these out! Could you post updated pictures so I could see what they look like? Thanks!
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Been looking for some good knight proxies, so I might have to check these out! Could you post updated pictures so I could see what they look like? Thanks!
I printed one and it looks decent. I need to finish cleaning it up and I'll post a picture.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:22 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Templar Knights 3D Print
$1.75 each unassembled and with support material attached ($5 squad of 3)
$3.75 each cleaned up and lance assembled ($11 squad of 3)

Old January 21st, 2018, 07:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those look awesome whiteknight. Great job. How hard was it to make that in a 3d program?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Those look awesome whiteknight. Great job. How hard was it to make that in a 3d program?
That's one of the HexScape 3D scans. The only extra thing I did was remove the lance and make a new lance in CREO. Then I printed them separately and welded them together.
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:28 AM

I've been 3D printing peanut bases and they seem to come out pretty well. So I am offering them for sale:

Large peanut base thin (similar to original) $.50
Large peanut base solid $.75

Small peanut base thin $.40
Small peanut base solid $.60

Old May 25th, 2018, 12:44 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That is great news...let me survive this next few weeks of work and I'll be sending you a message...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 03:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks again for the files @White Knight . Ive finally got my 3d printer and Im hammering away at printing. I already printed 5 models and they look awesome.

Old June 3rd, 2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Thanks again for the files @White Knight . Ive finally got my 3d printer and Im hammering away at printing. I already printed 5 models and they look awesome.
There goes my best customer!

Just wait a week or two, I have some cool new models for you to print.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 11:06 PM
"like" happy

I havent got to use your models yet but fot a handful downloaded. I ordered a roll of silver filament and some black and might do some more kow and knights templar. I think the peanut bases are pretty sweet too. My snapmaker 3d program is pretty flexible to scale figures down. I printed off a few starcraft figures and some other footknights and a wizard off thingiverse. I may print some more tomorrow after work.

Old June 4th, 2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
I havent got to use your models yet but fot a handful downloaded. I ordered a roll of silver filament and some black and might do some more kow and knights templar. I think the peanut bases are pretty sweet too. My snapmaker 3d program is pretty flexible to scale figures down. I printed off a few starcraft figures and some other footknights and a wizard off thingiverse. I may print some more tomorrow after work.
It's so addicting!
Old June 4th, 2018, 10:11 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I keep meaning to find some models and ask for a quote...keeps slipping my mind!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards