Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old July 24th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: The Sunken Crypt

I haven't gotten to play on this yet (due to a lack of players) but the field looks INCREDIBLE!!! Awesome job!
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation
Re: The Sunken Crypt

It was me and my dad because we didnt have 3 players so he had finn, thorgrim, onatoshi, kaemon, and sir denrick. I put denrick between the spiders and won initiative and dealing 2 wounds 2 kaemon and ending. My dad has it on sir denrick to try and get away killing all the spiders and ending. Granite guardians still have height and kill kaemon making my dad lose his 2nd marker and then killing finn and thorgrim. Since he had his 3rd on finn I got my third turn and dealt 2 wounds to denrick who is still on the cliff. My dad kills one granite guardian and the others swoop in and finish him. Sadly my dad failed to take any heroes inside the door.
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thou shalt play again! Sunken Crypt is easily one of the best scenario maps around.
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

Set this up and played with my 3 kids. Great scenario!
To make it a 4 player game we had the 3 hero players split the 400 pts and share the 2 sets of order markers between them. With a rule of each kids hero had to move at least twice in a round.

I was worried at first when my daughters Solen had both #1 order markers on him, but all in all I didn't think it made the Heros overpowering.

Played twice so far, one game going to the Heros and one to the bad guys.

I think I can get one more game in this weekend before the wife retakes the dinning room table.

Valar Morghulis
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:51 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

If anyone's considering modifying this into a four-player session, DON'T have three hero players and double up squads of the DM. When I tried this (six figures, double monster squads), everyone was locked down at ground level and slaughtered before they even got to the crypt door.
Old April 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

I would do this if i had the terrain. I'm limited to MS1, FOTA, Marvel, and the wave 1 extra terrain.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios