Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Question Rules Team Thread

If a question cannot be answered by this friendly community and must be advanced to the next level, the Rules Team can help. Here is where we can place these kinds of rules questions.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 17th, 2009, 11:02 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Rules Team Thread

Also, a Rules Team tag has been added for myself, Grungebob, TheGuru, and truth.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 11th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

This is a great idea! Thanks, guys.
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Careful what you wish for.

-insert signature here-
Old May 25th, 2009, 11:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok I have a question for the rules committee since it has been debated for the past couple of days in the BOV thread.

Can the tower walls be placed directly on the table or do they need to sit on a base on top of another regular height tile (or other tower wall)?
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Ok I have a question for the rules committee since it has been debated for the past couple of days in the BOV thread.

Can the tower walls be placed directly on the table or do they need to sit on a base on top of another regular height tile (or other tower wall)?
Can you provide a link to these lengthy discussions on the matter?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:

It starts here and continues to the current end of the thread.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:58 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

BOV discussion thread. It starts at post 2589. I am really curious to see the answer myself. Thanks.

Edit: Damn I just got hit by my first ninja!
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:02 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do 'explosion' powers work when attacking Marro Dividers?

J.........DE

Jordahwn (J), targets the Divider(D) with Rain of Flame. She rolls her attack dice. D rolls defense dice and recieves a wound. D rolls a 17 or higher and places a Divider on adjacent empty space E. Is the newly placed Divider affected by Rain of Flame?
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Mighty Mouse!

About the walls on tables: I'm not sure it is a Rules Team decision. We can rule on it if you want but it might just be better to allow the BOV to control map based rulings.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:18 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
About the walls on tables: I'm not sure it is a Rules Team decision. We can rule on it if you want but it might just be better to allow the BOV to control map based rulings.
I don't know if it is so much a BOV question but a matter of the legality of it in general.
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know if it is so much a BOV question but a matter of the legality of it in general.
Legality? I don't think they were intended to be used that way, but the BOV decides what is accepted on BOV maps, and outside of that we all own our games and can build our maps how we want. Under what circumstance would legality make any difference here?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's