Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2022, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides: Suicide Squad!

I was going to edit in a link for Abigail Brand, but it looks like I lost that power. So @Arch-vile it looks like her link is missing in the Agents section.
Old July 30th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll add that in, thanks!
Old July 30th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was going to edit in a link for Abigail Brand, but it looks like I lost that power. So @Arch-vile it looks like her link is missing in the Agents section.
Yeah, I tend to prune and shift around the moderator status of folks on here depending on activity level. Right now we've got all the Heroes, Art Dept members, and Archie and Splash (who've both been working a lot of these type of updates) with moderator status.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2022, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I tend to prune and shift around the moderator status of folks on here depending on activity level. Right now we've got all the Heroes, Art Dept members, and Archie and Splash (who've both been working a lot of these type of updates) with moderator status.

No issue with that on my end. I know I haven't been very active around these parts in a while.
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Another fun one is Duploids. If you pick up a Criminal with an interesting "after moving" or "before attacking" powers you can skip that figures attack and take a full turn with this self replicating squad.

Duploids 100 points

They are also thematically members of Task Force X

I had to pub the best Unique Squad I ever LD'd

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 30th, 2022, 09:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Duploids are solid, I don't always like facing them XD
Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:01 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides: Young Justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Teen Titans Faction Strategy
*snipped*
In addition to some of the great teams listed here, our playgroup has on several occasions just opted to play a 1200 point team that's a combo of the pieces in the first two 1000 point teams, minus Cyborg. That's:

Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Superboy (Titans), Red Robin, Changeling, *any 10 point spell*
Old August 3rd, 2022, 05:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll add it to the list!
Old August 13th, 2022, 08:27 AM
Archie

Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides

Sinister Six Faction Strategy

Important Links
Overview
The Sinister Six are a group of villains led by Doctor Octopus. Doc Ock offers them an attack boost (along with a move boost if there's exactly 6 Unique Heroes in your army), plus turn bonding that ramps up throughout the round.

Leader
  • Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250) - All Order Markers should be on Doc Ock to utilize his Master Planner special power. You'll want to avoid overextending Doc Ock as his boosts to the rest of your army are massive. If an enemy engages Doc Ock, use Vulture or one of the other figure movers to get that enemy away and re-activate Tentacle Swat.

Important Members
When building a Sinister Six build, consider what figures especially like having +1 Attack and/or +2 Move, such as a slow figure with double attack. These are the figures you'll want to prioritize bringing - but don't neglect the support pieces or autowounds/special attacks, as those are generally always valuable. And naturally, try to get exactly 6 members if possible to get Doc Ock's Move boost!
  • Beetle (175) - Ranged flier with an initiative boost, a special attack, and niche autowound potential.
  • Black Tom Cassidy (160) - Allows you to turn himself and another Outcast into Criminals at the start of the game, bringing tons of figures to the Sinister Six faction. He's reasonably cheap and provides a special attack as well.
  • Electro (135) - Powerful special attack for cheap, and Electric Skin could really hurt melee opponents.
  • Firefly (120) - Ranged flier with autowound potential, he appreciates a Move boost.
  • Grey Gargoyle (200) - Can potentially shut down enemy figures for a round with Hand of Stone, but for a melee figure he's slow and has a low attack number. Doc Ock helps with both of these problems.
  • Kraven (200) - Nerve Punch lets Kraven remove OMs from enemies. Combined with Bolas preventing figures from moving, Kraven can shut down many enemies completely with enough luck. Additionally, Kraven gets double attack against his chosen Prey, so be sure to choose an enemy that is particularly important and/or tough to take down.
  • Mysterio (115) - Purely a distraction figure with low offense. Has the ability to move enemies to low ground with Smoke And Mirrors. Combos well with Electro so you can move enemies next to Electro.
  • Radioactive Man (160) - A cheap, strong short-ranged figure with an area of effect special attack and autowounds.
  • Sandman (210) - Melee beatstick with healing and autowounds. As with any healer, Sandman can be a monster to face in the endgame.
  • Shocker (160) - Cheap short-ranged double attack with knockback potential, plus a special attack.
  • Stilt-Man (150) - A cheap, fast, strong short-ranged figure with potential autowounds upon his death.
  • Vulture (90) - Stealth flier with figure moving. Vulture's value goes up greatly with bonding, as you can move figures to low ground then pummel them from height with a stronger figure. Combos well with Electro so you can move enemies next to Electro. Also helps to move figures away from Doc Ock to better protect him.
  • Wizard (140) - Ranged double attack and he makes your other Criminals even faster.

Army Build Examples:

900 Points
  • Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250), Vulture (90), Electro (135), Beetle (175), Black Cat (135), Mysterio (115)

1000 Points
  • Original Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250), Vulture (90), Kraven (200), Sandman (210), Mysterio (115), Electro (135)
  • Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250), Vulture (90), Kraven (200), Grey Gargoyle (200), Firefly (120), Wizard (140)
  • Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250), Vulture (90), Kraven (200), Radioactive Man (160), Shocker (160), Wizard (140)

1100 Points
  • Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six) (250), Vulture (90), Kraven (200), Sandman (210), Shocker (160), Hydro-Man (190)
Old August 13th, 2022, 08:30 AM
Archie

The Sinister 6 is a faction where I've really only played the original team, so if you have any other Sinister 6 armies you love, post them here! They've got some decent crossover with the Suicide Squad (both involving Criminals and Thieves), so many good figures there are also good here.
Old August 13th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides: Sinister Six!

Quote:
The Sinister Six are a group of villains led by Doctor Octopus. Doc Ock offers them an attack boost (along with a move boost if there's exactly 6 Unique Heroes in your army)
Always only played the original team, never realized that the move bonus alone was dependent on having 6 Sinister Unique Heroes.

We need a a Chameleon, Lizard and Hobgoblin that can work with this Ock.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides

How does Mysterio play without his Holograms?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy