Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2015, 07:10 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
So, is this something I have to do myself? Adding my cards to this list? Or is this list really out of date and no longer maintained? Seems a bit orphaned here. Please advise!
there are some issues with the format of the lists. I tried fixing it but nothing I did held so I gave up on it. I was hoping that @Xorlof would come by & make it right so then we could pick it up again. But he mustn't of seen it or hasn't found time to fit it in.
Old August 25th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Grishnakh ; @A3n ; Fixed, I think?

A3n--you should be able to edit without the problem reappearing. Please let me know if I missed any other issues (tagging me).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 25th, 2015, 05:07 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
@Grishnakh ; @A3n ; Fixed, I think?

A3n--you should be able to edit without the problem reappearing. Please let me know if I missed any other issues (tagging me).
Thanx @Xorlof , I think there is still an issue though. There are 4 spoilers in the D section but they aren't in the code. Is this all because there is too much text in each post? We can probably work on spreading it out a bit more.
Old August 30th, 2015, 05:13 PM

FATSNACK Woo who?

Kudos to whomever repaired this. Nice work!!!
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:03 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Repaired

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
...I think there is still an issue though. There are 4 spoilers in the D section but they aren't in the code...
Fixed. Carry on.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old July 31st, 2016, 04:32 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Hello!

I updated:

Stepford Cuckoos (Celeste, Mindee & Phoebe) MARVEL (Matt Helm & Garada)

And I would like to add:

Death's Head MARVEL (Garada) Comic Art Version
Power Rangers - Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Billy Cranston, aka Blue Zyu Ranger, TriceraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Kimberly Hart, aka Pink Zyu Ranger, PteraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Samurai Ranger (Mia Watanabe, aka Mega Ranger Sky, Shinken Pink) SABAN (Garada)

Finally, is there any way to get my name added to the list of Custom Creators? The link to all of my cards is in my signature.

Thanks!
Not sure if this thread is being updated any longer, but if so these still need to be added, please. Thanks!
Old July 31st, 2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Hello!

I updated:

Stepford Cuckoos (Celeste, Mindee & Phoebe) MARVEL (Matt Helm & Garada)

And I would like to add:

Death's Head MARVEL (Garada) Comic Art Version

Finally, is there any way to get my name added to the list of Custom Creators? The link to all of my cards is in my signature.Power Rangers - Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Billy Cranston, aka Blue Zyu Ranger, TriceraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (Kimberly Hart, aka Pink Zyu Ranger, PteraRanger) SABAN (Garada)
Power Rangers - Pink Samurai Ranger (Mia Watanabe, aka Mega Ranger Sky, Shinken Pink) SABAN (Garada)

Thanks!
Not sure if this thread is being updated any longer, but if so these still need to be added, please. Thanks!
Updated here . Will look at adding your name to the list of custom creators another time. Not even sure where that thread is anymore.
Old July 31st, 2016, 10:46 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks A3n! The list of custom creators was referring to is post #11 in this very thread - just a simple A-Z list, but I find it handy for looking at all of the individual creator galleries all from one page.
Old August 1st, 2016, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Thanks A3n! The list of custom creators was referring to is post #11 in this very thread - just a simple A-Z list, but I find it handy for looking at all of the individual creator galleries all from one page.
Done
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:03 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Was clicking some links to check out what was here for some heroclix minis I had but the first few from GreyOwl URLs just dont work, I guess this thread is very old but is there an updated one anywhere?

seems like its a lot of photobucket links that just dont work

Last edited by ekoxe1; October 1st, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:08 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

If anyone could PM with a valid link to

Red Skull
Captain Universe

(Blackwing? I got a mini called that but dont know what he is).

I would be very grateful!
Old October 29th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Photobucket changes their settings, no longer allowing their images to be shared on other sites. So, all of those are now un-viewable. I moved my images to imgr, but have no time nor inclination to change all the individual links and I am guessing that this applies to allof the photobucket posters, many of whom no longer post regularly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations