Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 1st, 2007, 12:36 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not everyone got it, no rhyme or reason identified yet as to the why or who. We're looking into it.

This is a good time for the reminder that you should have multiple passwords in your life and for web spaces such as scapers you should use a different password than any site that contains personal information such as email, banking, school, or work.

Sorry all, the world is full of bored pathetic sob's that enjoy wasting the time of other people.
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:34 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
To those who got the message: is your email address public? It wouldn't be hard for someone to mine a few addresses to cause a panic.

If not, well then there is cause for concern.
Mine is not public.
Old July 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Odd, I just got one too, I"ll be changing my password too, I don't want flowing out of my account.

FINISH HIM!
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:30 PM

Ltfightr has disabled reputation
I got one. I didn't follow the link to the site 'cause I've heard there is a new virus out.

Diana
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:03 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ketch has identified the issue and assured us that the database of passwords is safe and sound.

Thank you all for your assistance.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
But what if he hacked Bunjee's account?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 06:43 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
As long as people don't get too paranoid, that is funny.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old July 2nd, 2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
When you come to the next game day, keep in mind that I may look like a large unwashed man now. But its still me, really.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
When you come to the next game day, keep in mind that I may look like a large unwashed man now. But its still me, really.
What does Elstree think of this development?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:27 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
What does Elstree think of this development?
[crosses fingers]

Please don't say he's into it.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
[looks up from dissertation]

"Well, huh...somethings different...did you get your hair cut?"

[scratches head, shrugs shoulders, puts nose back in book]
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
[scratches belly]

"I did. Thanks for noticing. Say what's in the fridge?"

[rummages for beer]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online