Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart
Re: Summoner Wars Starter Sets for $10

Truth, you must really want me to get this game!! I was going to get it anyway (from CSI because it was cheaper), but this is even cheaper! I'll definitely try to get my hands on both sets before this sale is going on. Plus, I'll most likely have extra for both faction decks, plus the reinforcements!

I'll be willing to make two separate orders so my pre-order won't hold my other stuff back.

Thanks, Truth!
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Perfect timing Truth. I just ordered the 2 starters. Thanks.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:57 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
HAH, My amazing Girl Friend just informed me that she got me BOTH starters a month back for Christmas (What a gal, I know). Is there any value in owning multiple starter sets? this is a great deal and I'd like to take advantage of it if I can.
Team play and 8 Berserkers/Smashers/Shamans/Whatever else you want.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 15th, 2010, 07:02 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Thanks!

I was already thinking of getting into the game, but at this price we're in. Just ordered one of each starter set.

A great Christmas gift for my son (and myself).

"Never put your body where your mind hasn’t been first.”
Chris Duff
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker

I've got multiple friends who have bought-in to "Summoner Wars", so I've always been able to use their sets. It's a great game, but one I've never had a solid reason to purchase.

At this price, there's no excuse for me to NOT own a copy. Order placed. Thanks!!!
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Although I am already full with my SW need, I really recommend to anyone who ever thought of this game, get it. It is addictive. Very. Very. Addictive. It is cheap, fun, and the replay value is enormous. This is a great deal Truth, way to care about the fanbase.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM

cheakerdoodels Woo who?

I just ordered both starter sets. I've heard it's awesome I just never got around to grabbing it.
Old November 16th, 2010, 02:48 PM

darthlurker has disabled reputation

Had both starters for awhile, but ordered two of each for Christmas. Awesome sale. Also picked up the premium board for myself. Was going to order Expansion sets, but the site said there's none available! When are they coming back?
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great game, great price. Get both (and spring for the premium board as well). Get all that for $41 shipped? Can't beat it. If you are on the fence about this one, now is the time.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:54 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I bought both starters. I was on the fence, but I couldn't pass this up.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:00 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

If a sale of this nature happens to come up again would someone please make sure to post it!

I would definitely like to jump on this bandwagon, but having just gotten into HS and spending my fun money on that it makes it hard to justify getting into another game at current pricing(especially since I don't have a regular gaming group/partner - though I'm hoping that will change soon).

- Raider30
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Truth, any chance that you will be running another sale like this soon? My son is hooked on the game and is saving up to buy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games