Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old September 7th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscapers Time Warp

Random thought that just popped into my head - Why in the world is this not on the front page? Surely some of the "new members" (quotes because they aren't members anymore) who lost their accounts won't find this information.
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Good point. I was expecting something as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Perhaps Truth is still hoping to salvage the board history...Either that or he's given up for today & gone to bed.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 8th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
But what about my long post about how much I respected and was inspired by SuperflyTNT?

I sure hope the muse strikes twice.
What do you call that thing...you know...the one you put your foot in when you ride a horse...?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
But what about my long post about how much I respected and was inspired by SuperflyTNT?

I sure hope the muse strikes twice.
What do you call that thing...you know...the one you put your foot in when you ride a horse...?

The one where your foot gets stuck as the horse rides you into a low tree? I think it's called a one trick wonder.

Don't worry Superfly, If you are so cool someone gave you your own thread to disperse your coolness I'm sure someone will be awestruck by you again.

Here's +rep for your snarky remark in advance.
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Ah, you missed it DM. At Gencon I told a joke to Adam, who is actually a stand-up (and a damn good one at that), and the punchline was about a ... well, you know... that thing, you put your foot in.......

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:33 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hehe, that's about 50 rep points I lost. No biggie I guess. Sucks about our Space Hulk thread though.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
good...that eyesore of a healthcare thread needed to go
I must admit, I was looking forward to seeing what direction it had taken since I left for my long weekend. O well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!
The wierd thing is that I went to see this very movie Friday night, with prop bag in hand, at the Memphis Orpheum!!

Riff Raff won the men's costume contest and a 12 year old tap dancing Columbia won the female costume contest.

And yes I am a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old September 8th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Would this cause some one to get neg rep repeats?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old September 8th, 2009, 01:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

They aren't repeated. It's just that anything from the last week was erased, so they may seem to be your newest rep.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Random thought that just popped into my head - Why in the world is this not on the front page? Surely some of the "new members" (quotes because they aren't members anymore) who lost their accounts won't find this information.

I'll try to put it in the W@H blog.
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post

I'll try to put it in the W@H blog.
Good work getting on that so soon!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online