Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Site Supporter's Master Woo Giveaway Thread

If you are a Site Supporter and don't yet have a Master Win-Chiu-Woo you can enter to win one of 20 by reply here.

Site Supporters and anyone else who is still Wooless can also enter HERE.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:02 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
I would like one please.

DWARVES!
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:02 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Freakin' awesome! Sign me up, please.

This reminds me...I need to get my November donation in. A small price to pay just for using the site, but for something as cool as this giveaway it's a privilege! Thanks a ton.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The amount of pure generousity this site has is amazing. I'm sure you could get a few thousand dollars for those, but you're just giving them away.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:14 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I too would love a Woo.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:23 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Woo Hoo!

I have just completed my collection with the exception of the GenCon exclusives and the EOV. This will get me closer to a complete set!
I hope I win! I hope I win! I hope I win.
Thanks Hasbro and heroScapers.com
Awesome!

A great idea to get those of us who have been meaning to throw a few dollars at this wonderful site to finally get off our a** and make a donation.

Once again thanks to all who donate more than cash, their time and effort into making this a great place to scape!

I need Woo! I need Woo! I need Woo!

p.s. I asume you will be drawing from this list first and then removing any winners from the 2nd list to avoid duplication. I would be happy to pay the extra postage to get my Woo (fingers crossed) up here in the frigid north. When do you expect to do the draw?

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:26 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I shall make my name for big prizes and much fun.

My woolessness may soon be a thing of the past.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:31 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Thanks once again, I will join the masses who are yearning and churning for a Woo from you.
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:33 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
PLEASE I want one!!!!

AND.... its my birthday today!
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
PLEASE I want one!!!!
We all do! Do you think that they're going to start releasing and doing things like this in the future? Like waves before released in stores?

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I am very much Wooless, and would very much like to receive one.

Old October 26th, 2007, 04:10 PM

fejkl Woo who?
I just did something I should have done over a year ago...I became a site supporter! Thanks again, truth for all your work here

Throw my name into the pot for a Master Woo, please.

No signature here. Just keep moving on.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online