Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 1st, 2006, 05:01 PM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker
Morsbane

couldn't find a good answer for this. Someone please help.

If moresbane negates powers on Finn or Thorgrimm and then they later die, can you still use their spirit aura to enhance one of your army cards?

Also, has hasbro answered the question someone posed earlier, that if Morsbane or the Ninjas are revived, how many markers do they get back on their card?

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old November 1st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The answer to the first question would be no, because if they are negated, when either of them dies, you ignore their powers. Its the power on their card that tells you to put them on another card.

The second question answerd would be none. He begins the game with those makers and don't get them back unless you start a new game. Ninjas don't use markers.
Old November 1st, 2006, 05:25 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
He probably meant the Tagawa, but they wouldnt get any back either I dont think.
Old November 1st, 2006, 05:29 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
1. no
2. none

Old November 1st, 2006, 05:31 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
He probably meant the Tagawa, but they wouldnt get any back either I dont think.
Get any back? I believe this quesiton was already asked and the answer was that they keep any Purple markers they had prior to their death when they are revived.

I'd say the same is true for the Airborn Elite. If they have the white marker when they die, they have it when they're returned. If they already used it, they don't get it back.

A more interesting question is, what about characters with a brown order marker from being negated by Morsbane? I'd say they're still negated after they've been ressurrected, but I'd love to know what others think about this.
Old November 1st, 2006, 05:47 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
There was a question sent in to Hasbro regarding that situation with revive (actually multiple situations with revive). Wonder if we got a response?

My guess is that all markers (including Finn and Thorgrim) stay on the card except wound markers (if any).

Newb.
Old November 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Morsbane's card reads:

"Start the game w/ 3 brown neg markers."

I don't see how he would lose them if he dies.

and

"All of that figure's special powers are negated for the entire game."

I've always played that they stay negated...even if revived.

As far as the Tagawa, Bloodlust is an "experience" based special. So I'd probably keep the markers unless negated.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
Morsbane's card reads:

"Start the game w/ 3 brown neg markers."

I don't see how he would lose them if he dies.

and

"All of that figure's special powers are negated for the entire game."

I've always played that they stay negated...even if revived.

As far as the Tagawa, Bloodlust is an "experience" based special. So I'd probably keep the markers unless negated.
I wouldn't say he would loose any that he had, but any that had already been used would not be returned

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units