Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 7th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 1/6/20

Looks great! Looking forward to trying it out.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's a classic Flash-looking map right there. Hopefully I can try it out soon, and get it up for Online Scape as well!
Old January 7th, 2020, 09:07 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Armament looks great. I'll see if I can get it on the table this weekend. Doing some 530 point general wars games tournament style. It should see lots of play.
Old January 9th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looks great! Looking forward to trying it out.
Thanks Sir H! Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's a classic Flash-looking map right there. Hopefully I can try it out soon, and get it up for Online Scape as well!
Lol. I know right? I gotta get a few more maps out that don't use FoA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Armament looks great. I'll see if I can get it on the table this weekend. Doing some 530 point general wars games tournament style. It should see lots of play.
Thanks Ulysses! Let me know what you think!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 9th, 2020, 04:12 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OP has been updated with links to available maps for online Heroscape. Thanks again to @superfrog for putting those together!

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 25th, 2020, 12:27 PM

Spawn:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TJ

Old January 25th, 2020, 07:08 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 1/25/20

Another beauty! I will say that the water on the edges seems a bit pointless unless it was strictly for aesthetics (or maybe just another location to engage a figure on the 2-hexer?)...?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 26th, 2020, 12:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Another beauty! I will say that the water on the edges seems a bit pointless unless it was strictly for aesthetics (or maybe just another location to engage a figure on the 2-hexer?)...?
Maybe to help with water tunnelling figures?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I had three primary reasons, and you nailed the first 2. It just seemed to look better to me, and in my playtests the water spaces next to the level 3 double hexes were used to attack that position. The third is kinda silly. The map was intended as a tribute of sorts to my favorite squad in the game - the Marro warriors. So, I also placed the water there to give them more respawning options (thus the name of the map as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Maybe to help with water tunnelling figures?
Hey! A 4th reason!

Old January 27th, 2020, 08:01 AM

Haha that’s fine then, I assumed there were some good reasons, just at first glance I was like...”huh,weird”

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:33 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Solid map Flash, I like it. What’s the story behind the name? When I think of Spawn I think of Spawn the superhero (and more so from Soul Calibur 2 lol), and think of a VW/BftU looking map.

I think the water is good because it allows more units to get adjacent to the raised 2-hex.
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Solid map Flash, I like it. What’s the story behind the name? When I think of Spawn I think of Spawn the superhero (and more so from Soul Calibur 2 lol), and think of a VW/BftU looking map.

I think the water is good because it allows more units to get adjacent to the raised 2-hex.
Thanks man! I designed the map in part to have water easily accessible from all parts of the map because I intended it to be a nod to the Marro Warriors, my favorite squad. I wanted lots of places for them to potentially water clone or "respawn" so that started as the first name idea. I didn't love the name "Respawn", so I shortened it to "Spawn". After considering that name, the superhero named Spawn actually did cross my mind and helped solidify the name (especially considering my map Venom ). So maybe I'll just continue with the using names of superheroes/villians for future maps (on a sidenote, is Spawn a superhero or villain? I don't know anything about him...).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios