Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 1st, 2009, 06:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
no wal-marts yet huh
I left a note for you @ your Wally World this weekend. I had nothing better to do while Beautiful Colby looked for hang over medicine and Gangsta tried to find Bills stuff among the NASCAR store.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 1st, 2009, 07:01 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I sent the wife down...hopefully she finds your note
Old July 4th, 2009, 09:48 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Found at two places in Edmonton. The Adventurer's Guild has Wave 9 heroes (I bought the commons), and Mission: Fun & Games in St. Albert has all 4 Wave 9 expansions.

I recommend Adventurer's Guild. I asked Shane (new owner) if he could order some in for me and he had them there in a week. Selling them at $12CAD as well!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:02 PM

TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker TheStorm77 knows what's in an order marker

As of Wednesday, Hobbytown USA in Kennesaw, GA had Waves 1 and 9 (first I've ever seen them carry the small boosters!). As of today, they've got a Snipers and Vipers pack left, only because I haven't convinced my wife how important multiple common squads can be. One day, though!

Mmmmm... Scape...
Old July 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Mayhem in Ames, IA had them, but I cleared out 2 of the Indian packs and the dwarves packs and 1 of the other two. They originally had 3 of each, so there is one full set still in tact.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 6th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I found all of wave 9 and all of wave 1 at Just For Fun games in Peoria, Il. They went through their first shipment, and are working in their second. They were very nice and held a set behind the counter for me for a day.

http://www.justforfungames.net/

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 6th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Acme and Comic Book World both have them in the Cincinnati area.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:41 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

I picked up three packs at Village Games in Anoka MN. I bought what appeared to be the last in stock. But it's always worth checking out.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old July 10th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Finally, I get to be first at something.

Our Kingman, AZ Wal-Mart has 1 full set of Wave 9 boosters and some Wave 8 @ $10.97, plus several Marvel sets (although the last batch of 8 they had took over a year to clear out at $28 apiece).

So there's hope for the rest of you yet.

Kingman, AZ is 2 hours south of Las Vegas, 3+ hours north of Phoenix, 2 hours west of Flagstaff, and 3+ hours east of Barstow (yes, in the dead center of nowhere).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 10th, 2009, 03:24 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Wave 9's already out at Wally? Wow ConGrats!

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old July 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

Found one set of Wave 9 at Hobby Town USA in Fort Collins, CO. I only took the Dwarves pack, so the other three are still on the shelf.

Old July 15th, 2009, 11:14 PM

TheOtherGuy has disabled reputation

Wave 9 was at Canandaigua, NY Walmart tonight, but I grabbed the last two packs. They have been pretty good lately about restocking, so check back in a couple days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales