Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 11th, 2008, 05:53 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Ooh, Blockbuster...

Shaman would be really fun to play, too. Will this be the impetus I need? Spring Break IS coming up...
Old March 11th, 2008, 09:03 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Ooh, Blockbuster...

Shaman would be really fun to play, too. Will this be the impetus I need? Spring Break IS coming up...
[mind meld]Yes, you will do these things over Spring Break...[\mind meld]

Actually, if there are any fans of Valkyrie, I would love to complete my Defenders team. Hint, hint.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old March 11th, 2008, 09:07 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Man, that is quite the collection. You must have some epic games.
Old March 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
A 700ish point 3 v 3 super battle royal comes to mind...

Old March 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey I was wondering, what figure are you using for Chameleon? Heroclix does not have one that I am aware of.

Old March 12th, 2008, 11:41 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Hey I was wondering, what figure are you using for Chameleon? Heroclix does not have one that I am aware of.
It appears that I have my Chameleon in the wrong list on my first post. Thanks for pointing that out. The Chameleon figure that I have is from DC, not the Marvel Universe. Though the Marvel and DC comic book characters look nothing alike, the base of the Heroclix figure clearly says "Chameleon" and that makes the playtesting easier.

Old March 20th, 2008, 09:54 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Looks like this guy has a King Shark, and might have others - the list was a little too comprehensive for me to take all of the names in:

http://revelationofjohn.org/heroscape/
Old March 25th, 2008, 12:32 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Old March 26th, 2008, 01:04 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
Carryovers...
Bane - IAmBatman Venom - "...If you roll a 1, add a wound marker to this card".
Banshee - AllSkulls Sonic Wave Special Attack is absolutely devastating to squads. On average, any figure with a defense of 5 or lower is going to receive a wound. Just letting you know...
Beast Boy - IAmBatman "Before the start of the game choose up to three Beast Army Cards..."
"Wound Markers do not carry over between Army Cards" So unless he is killed within a round, he will start the next off with full health? Seems pretty powerful.
Plucky?
Beetle - AllSkulls ELECTRO-BITE
"Before an enemy unique hero within 8 clear sight spaces..."
Big Barda - IAmBatman "...choose and roll the 20-sided die once." Do you have to have more than one 20-sided die to choose from in order to use this ability?
Blink - AllSkulls "Adjacency" to a Portal might need to be defined. Adjacency depends on the height of the figure or object that is lower than the other figure or object. If that is the case, then I would think that you can only exit a portal on the same level as the portal.
When creating a new portal, do you need to replace both portals or can you just move one of them?
With Port Dagger, do normal disengagement rules apply?
Blob - AllSkulls There is an extra space on the 8th row of Bounce Back Defense, "Blob a number".
No questions.
Booster Gold - Fostorial Does Future History happen prior to a roll or after the roll?
Energy Shield should read exactly like the same ability of the Krav Maga.
Does Energy Shield work against Special Attacks as well?

Again, the main thing I am looking at is powers/abilities. I am not addressing Point Values at this time.
Dagger - GreyOwl No questions.

Daredevil - GreyOwl No questions.

Darkness - GreyOwl No questions.

Darkseid - IAmBatman No questions.

Dazzler - GreyOwl No questions.

Deadpool - GreyOwl No questions.

Deadshot - IAmBatman No questions.

Death Demon - WhiteStuff No questions.

Deathstroke - IAmBatman No questions.

Doc Samson - AllSkulls There is not supposed to be a "P" in Doc Samson's name.

Old March 26th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
By the way, which Daredevil are you using? I made major updates to mine about a month ago. You might want to grab the newest one if you don't have it already.
Old March 26th, 2008, 10:56 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
By the way, which Daredevil are you using? I made major updates to mine about a month ago. You might want to grab the newest one if you don't have it already.
Yes, I did notice that last night. It was definitely a "What the..." moment.

Your old Daredevil made an appearance in a massive 3 v 3 battle royal (700ish point per) during my camping trip back in January. He ended up being the last survivor of the losing team. He played very well and I look forward to get some gaming in with the new Daredevil.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 12:23 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

I kind of bought some more figures....

First post updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations