Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 12th, 2007, 03:09 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Clearance at Fry's Electronics

Stopped in at Fry's this morning to pick something up and found heroscape down the middle of the floor on clearance. Not just "sale" but actually getting rid of it. Not that Fry's is a great local to pick it up anyway as they were way over priced. But, the gist...

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99
Lg Expansions $23.99 now $11.80

Not necessarily great but, for RTTFF, TT...not bad. I would expect them to continue getting lower as well since it's clearance.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Clearance at Fry's Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan
Stopped in at Fry's this morning to pick something up and found heroscape down the middle of the floor on clearance. Not just "sale" but actually getting rid of it. Not that Fry's is a great local to pick it up anyway as they were way over priced. But, the gist...

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Not necessarily great but, for RTTFF, TT...not bad. I would expect them to continue getting lower as well since it's clearance.
I totally need to hit that.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My frye's have never carried Scape. But if I can get some more RttFF I might have to take a look tonight.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:18 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Fry's Grocery or Fry's Electronics?
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Topic name: Clearance at Fry's Electronics
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Oddly enough, I'm listening to Hit That by The Offspring right now.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Oddly enough, I'm listening to Hit That by The Offspring right now.
Fun song, but then again, most of their stuff is fun.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:24 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Old October 12th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ROTV $49.99 now $24.99

Don't sweat it, dude. It's not like you're an dumb or anything. Dumb is what we should have named a dog we used to have. She'd be walking down the hall and turn too soon for the corner. Walked straight into the wall way too many times for it to be chance. And she had perfect eye sight...she's just an idiot.

But a loveable idiot.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It's not like you're an dumb or anything.

Quote:
Dumb is what we should have named a dog we used to have. She'd be walking down the hall and turn too soon for the corner. Walked straight into the wall way too many times for it to be chance. And she had perfect eye sight...she's just an idiot.

But a loveable idiot.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
It's not like you're an dumb or anything.

Quote:
Dumb is what we should have named a dog we used to have. She'd be walking down the hall and turn too soon for the corner. Walked straight into the wall way too many times for it to be chance. And she had perfect eye sight...she's just an idiot.

But a loveable idiot.
Great..."an dumb" recorded for all time in perpetuity. I hate being an idiot sometimes.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:38 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
I should note that I don't know how Fry's works as far as being everywhere on sale/clearance or just some locations. I usually go to the same one off of the 91 Fwy and Tustin Ave. and know of only one other location that is pretty far off. I saw it but didn't partake after all the recent sales online and at TRU.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales