Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old June 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Sounds like a nice disease to contract, especially if you become that strong, just overwhelm any poor sap you happen to meet in an alley...

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:11 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Sounds like a nice disease to contract, especially if you become that strong, just overwhelm any poor sap you happen to meet in an alley...
Trying being in an un expected epic battle and then the sun comes up... and every one hates you 'cause you suck, literally.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like a case of bad luck.....

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Sounds like a case of bad luck.....

Sounds like you need to play Oblivion before commenting on Oblivion.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Midol, King of PMS

I have played Oblivion. I just never got that far into it. I think it is an awesome game. It had a lot of choices and a lot of reactions to what you did, the AI director was awesome. That game is awesome. I just wish I had been bitten by a vampire.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:27 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I have played Oblivion. I just never got that far into it. I think it is an awesome game. It had a lot of choices and a lot of reactions to what you did, the AI director was awesome. That game is awesome. I just wish I had been bitten by a vampire.

No you don't. It's hell to upkeep. Feeding to keep it at level 1, or avoiding the sun gets old after an hour or less of play. Vampirism is the worst.

Old June 14th, 2009, 04:50 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:

No you don't. It's hell to upkeep. Feeding to keep it at level 1, or avoiding the sun gets old after an hour or less of play. Vampirism is the worst.
Yep save and save often. I tried out vampirism for the heck of it by saving and reloaded because being a vampire was horrible.
Old June 14th, 2009, 08:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think that it's actually built into the game that you contract Vampirism at one point or another. You have to work hard in order to not catch it.
Old June 15th, 2009, 02:12 AM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

Reading this thread has gotten me interested in RPG's.

How does Oblivion compare to Marrowind, a game that I've played at a friend's house and enjoyed? I understand that they are in the same series, but...

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old June 15th, 2009, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Reading this thread has gotten me interested in RPG's.

How does Oblivion compare to Marrowind, a game that I've played at a friend's house and enjoyed? I understand that they are in the same series, but...

They fixed a lot of the broken-ness of Morrowind. Like in Morrowind, I had constant effect levitation cast on my boots so I floated and nothing could reach me to attack me. This sort of thing isn't possible to my knowledge in Oblivion, or at least it is much harder to pull off. The game is on a large scale.

To address your notion, P_K, there are SEVERAL vital quests that take you into vampire layers and if you get hit by a vampire, you have a like 5% chance of contracting the base of Vampirism. From there, if you sleep without eating garlic you will contract it.

Old June 15th, 2009, 04:35 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Been playing some Conker's Bad Fur Day with some friends.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 15th, 2009, 06:37 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post

To address your notion, P_K, there are SEVERAL vital quests that take you into vampire layers and if you get hit by a vampire, you have a like 5% chance of contracting the base of Vampirism. From there, if you sleep without eating garlic you will contract it.
Yeah, but I thought that it was actually built into the game that it forces you contract it at some point. A quick look around tells me I'm wrong.

Elf_Archer: A while ago, a friend of mine played Oblivion for the first time after playing Morrowin all the way through. "It has physics! It has physics!"

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; June 15th, 2009 at 06:44 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games