Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Now Accepting Nomination

Ronin and Sock are not available for this round. Sock just finished up Martian Manhunter II so he wouldn't have been available anyway but since he cashed in some of his hard earned currency to LD in the Danger Room he would not have been available either way.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 24th, 2015, 11:26 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Ronin and Sock are not available for this round. Sock just finished up Martian Manhunter II so he wouldn't have been available anyway but since he cashed in some of his hard earned currency to LD in the Danger Room he would not have been available either way.
Why wouldn't I have been available? A full round passed of voting.
Old November 24th, 2015, 11:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you are correct. The double public test that use to be so normal threw me. On those it tended to be a full round between your two LD's because two votes would occur before you could be nominated. Apologies.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 24th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I nominate Sock's Jason Voorhees! It's time we got a little more blood on the board!
Not available. I'm designing it in the Danger Room. It's being voted on as we speak. That was my purchased design.

I appreciate the nomination though. I figured I'd sit out another round while I use up some points and get a design made a bit quicker.
I look forward to his release on the 13th of May, then.

~ Lazy Orang, who has never seen any of the Friday the 13th films, but who thinks Jason looks like a fun figure to play with Dracula (and is also waiting for Tornado to make his inevitable mention that he'll work with Judge Death as well. )

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 24th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Winner Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Grats Ronin.

Vermin was a close second. Should be a strong contender next round.
I really would not have minded placing second to Vermin. Speaking of, I'm nominating Vermin for this round.

Shout-out to Smithy's Iron Spider, which I also considered, but I'm really ready to get Vermin in the game.
Old November 24th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Grats Ronin.

Vermin was a close second. Should be a strong contender next round.
I really would not have minded placing second to Vermin. Speaking of, I'm nominating Vermin for this round.

Shout-out to Smithy's Iron Spider, which I also considered, but I'm really ready to get Vermin in the game.
I didn't think Smithy was taking designs. If he is, then I'll probably try nominating a Stark again before too long.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 24th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I didn't think Smithy was taking designs. If he is, then I'll probably try nominating a Stark again before too long.
Oh, he might not be then. I just assumed he was because I'd seen him around a little bit lately.
Old November 24th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Hard as ice

Oh, then he might be - I heard he wasn't a while ago, but if you've seen him lately, that would seem to indicate he might. Then again, I'm not sure where you've seen him, because I haven't in ages.

Let's settle this: @Smithy Winfred . There, that should do the trick.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 24th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I nominate Sock's Jason Voorhees! It's time we got a little more blood on the board!
Not available. I'm designing it in the Danger Room. It's being voted on as we speak. That was my purchased design.

I appreciate the nomination though. I figured I'd sit out another round while I use up some points and get a design made a bit quicker.

~ Lazy Orang, who has never seen any of the Friday the 13th films, but who thinks Jason looks like a fun figure to play with Dracula (and is also waiting for Tornado to make his inevitable mention that he'll work with Judge Death as well. )
Meh. Judge Death is not worth drafting. Jason may be a nice addition to the Grinder(Mummy,Mortis & Fear).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats Ronin. Kang (I) is one of my favorite designs and I am really looking forward to the one true Kang.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 24th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Meh. Judge Death is not worth drafting. Jason may be a nice addition to the Grinder(Mummy,Mortis & Fear).
What's wrong with judge death? You're right though, Jason would be fun in that army. Now if only we had fire :P

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 24th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What's wrong with judge death? You're right though, Jason would be fun in that army. Now if only we had fire :P
I tried him once - the problem I found is that his special attack doesn't scare almost all the heroes in superscape, and as he needs to get a kill with it to activate his bonding, which is the main reason for taking him, he felt nearly useless to me. I mean, 2 attack isn't scary when you're still given a defence of 1 and have multiple lives - there are much better things you could be doing. Now, in theory, I think he'd be great against an army with lots of squaddies, but how often do you see that in Superscape? Please tell me if I'm missing something, because I want to like him, but I'm just not seeing it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy