Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old March 20th, 2023, 12:00 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy (New story "Silence" out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
Hello there ryguy! Just stopping by to drop off our latest take on your "Silence" story and here I see you have added another story! Awesome! We will have to take a look at that one as soon as we can. Enjoy what we thought. All the best to you.
Ryan Wilke aka Tales of Valhalla
More kind words! Thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad you all are enjoying the stories. I took your words to heart for the newest one, and it's got a healthy dose of Lt. Dan...
Old March 31st, 2023, 09:27 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Here is the video segment where we read and discuss "Marshmallows". Well done.
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:38 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
Here is the video segment where we read and discuss "Marshmallows". Well done.
Glad you liked it! Their shenanigans felt like it really fit with how the game played out and them not dropping for nine straight rounds. It was a lot of fun writing with those characters.
Old April 6th, 2023, 03:50 PM

Shameless self-promotion: I have a new book coming out next month! The book is called Indigo Judge and is a continuation of the series I've written. I have uploaded the Advanced Reader Copy to my website. Anyone is able to download it for free, with the expectation that you would write a review when the book comes out May 2nd (or on the Amazon paperback page which will be live soon). If you really want to support me, the eBook is available for pre-order, but honestly, I would just be happy if you read and enjoyed the book! You don't need to have read the first four to enjoy this one. If you do like the book, the other novels will be free in eBook form the week of launch. If you've enjoyed these stories and want more fun adventure and tight action, this book will be for you. Thanks!
-ryguy, aka Henry
Old May 9th, 2023, 04:06 PM

Re: New book! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

My new book just released! You can check it out on Amazon (the eBook is free with Kindle Unlimited). If you're a paperback fan, that's available too! If you downloaded the ARC for Indigo Judge. Now is the time to leave a review. Every one helps, and I greatly appreciate taking the time to do it! I also appreciate everyone who's stopped by this thread. There's been a lot of eyes on these stories, and it seems people enjoy them. Planning on a few more Myths this summer
Old May 11th, 2023, 06:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New book is out! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

Getting published, that's awesome! Were you self-published or did you have a publisher, out of curiosity

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 12th, 2023, 04:40 PM

Re: New book is out! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Getting published, that's awesome! Were you self-published or did you have a publisher, out of curiosity

~TAF
Finally getting in a reply a month later, phew. I went through KDP. It's a steep learning curve but I'd highly recommend!
Old August 31st, 2023, 03:38 PM

Re: New Myth! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

I've got a new Myth written! This one has been a long time coming and I'm happy to get it out there. Writing this one was really the reason I started these Myths, but I don't plan to stop, although they may be just as infrequent. Hope people get some amusement from this one!
Old September 10th, 2023, 12:03 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Was just looking to see if any new stories and popped up here and you just posted a new one. Yay! Probably will read this for the ToV Podcast next Sunday.
Old September 11th, 2023, 04:24 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I read Silence and Betrayal earlier today. The cowboy PoV of both fit the short and sweet style of the writing. They read a lot like the official Bios, but with more one-liners and violence

But why were the knights and quasatch hunters evil?

~TAF

Old September 11th, 2023, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I read Silence and Betrayal earlier today. The cowboy PoV of both fit the short and sweet style of the writing. They read a lot like the official Bios, but with more one-liners and violence

But why were the knights and quasatch hunters evil?

~TAF
Glad you liked them! The answer to your question is that because these are just based off of games I've played, it's really hard to explain how both sides have units under the same general. A betrayal seemed like the easiest solution, at least for that game.
Old September 13th, 2023, 04:55 PM

I suppose It Was Just A Game IDK is an easier explanation than trying to contrive some far-flung reason for the Knights of Weston and Quasatch Hunters to team up against the Alliance

I'll likely read the other two stories sometime soon. Looking forward to them

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction