Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:28 AM

d3athkiller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sir Hawthorne Selling for 100 Dollars on eBay

i was browsing heroscape on ebay and i came upon this
http://tinyurl.com/22d423
i was shock to see a sir hawthorne sell up to $100 dollars
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

And it's got 8 bids so far

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:38 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It'll always sell more if it's in the package. I've seen him go for $50-$80 out of the package and $80-$150 in package. Prices may vary
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Only $100? Gee, let me go bid.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:57 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
and i have open one for gameing not for selling.
what is the differenceof that guy he is so easy to paint and if i pay 10 in a photoshop i can get a a good copy of the card.

sure sir hawthorne in package will rare some day selling buy notgames.

but open the package ist destroying money 50%
Old July 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
Well I guess there goes my shot at ever getting one. $100, you must be out your mind!!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old July 22nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Only $100... ???? That's an outrage! A mint Hawthorne is worth more than that!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 22nd, 2007, 07:50 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Only $100... ???? That's an outrage! A mint Hawthorne is worth more than that!
How much do YOU think you're worth?

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
Well I guess there goes my shot at ever getting one. $100, you must be out your mind!!
What about a repaint and a printed card?
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
This is why I really don't like exclusives. I see the point of why they do them and to some extent I fully understand their reasons but it rewards the casual fan and delivers a big FU to the hardcore fans.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Man Noodles
but it rewards the casual fan and delivers a big FU to the hardcore fans.
Now explain to me how this works again, because I honestly don't see how this could be interpreted as an FU to anybody.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:06 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
I think what noodles meant to say is that it is a big FU to those that can't go to GENCON.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Wow...

To me it's not just the price that is surprising, now at $100. What's surprising is the fact that as I type this response, there is still close to four days left on the auction.

Craziness...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion