Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 4th, 2009, 12:47 AM

tyfighta is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Hey, I'm new... I have allowed myself to recently become addicted to this game and am getting as many people as a I know addicted. I think I got on the bandwagon a little too late though, as it seems difficult to get ahold of alot of heroscape stuff now... which seems weird because the demand seems really high. Anyways, hello everybody.
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:00 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Hi there and welcome! I wouldn't say that all hope is lost on getting ahold of the older Heroscape sets. Sometimes it's just a matter of knowing when and where to look, and there's always the internet. Also, I think older sets are going to be re-released in the future, but I'm not positive. We look forward to talking about this awesome game with you!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old February 10th, 2009, 12:05 AM

erniehacks Woo who?

Hello all, I skipped this thread with my first few posts, so I'm back to do it right. I've been playing HS for a few months now, collecting sets, being shocked by ebay (FotA is not in my future, apparently), and generally loving the game. In my free time, I try to get more people addicted to the game and make killercactus proud by playing obscure units.

Thanks to Truth for setting up this site, and to Sherman Davies for welcoming me to the Brooklyn Heroscape scene. This is a huge board and somewhat tricky to navigate, but it's an experience that reminds my of rooting through the shelves of the Compleat Strategist - I never know what gems I'll turn up next. For any other new members who read this, I recommend checking out the maps in the downloads section (top nav).

Peace
Chris
Old February 10th, 2009, 01:53 AM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

This should go to Scapers Online Community.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Cheesy Poofs is surprisingly tart

Hi, this is Cheesy Poofs. I have been playing heroscape for a while now and I am a friend of Mr Migraine and just now heard of heroscapers.
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time here!
Old February 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site Cheesy Poofs! I know you'll have a great time at this awesome site!

On a side note to Mr. Migraine: You had a friend who played heroscape and didn't tell him about this site? I think a ban might be in order....
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Cheesy Poofs is surprisingly tart

Hey, thanks so much for the great welcoming!
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:13 PM

ACEoSPADES *glass shatters*

Hey all!! I'm new to the site,but not new to the game. I saw a couple of custom figures posts and it brought me right back into the game. I have been playing sinse the 1st master set but I don't own all of the sets yet. I got my wife to start playing and we are having a ball.
-Joey-
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:19 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEoSPADES View Post
Hey all!! I'm new to the site,but not new to the game. I saw a couple of custom figures posts and it brought me right back into the game. I have been playing sinse the 1st master set but I don't own all of the sets yet. I got my wife to start playing and we are having a ball.
-Joey-
Hey there AceOspades. Welcome. Another member whose significant other plays scape with them...Let me in on the secret! I will be eternally gratefull.
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:42 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the Site!!!
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:05 AM

ACEoSPADES *glass shatters*

thanks for the welcome and J4jandar you got mail.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General