Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 13th, 2013, 03:46 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
The CEE's Collection for Sale Updated 12/14/14- Prices Cut!

Hello fellow Heroscapers. I did not think this day would come, especially so soon, but I've decided to part with my Heroscape collection. I have everything I own and each piece's corresponding price listed below. All pieces are in excellent used condition and are complete unless otherwise noted.

Please note that the price listed is per item. The number to the left of each unit indicates the quantity I have available for sale. Send me a private message to work out a deal and shipping. I will ship pieces in the least expensive manner possible unless you specifically request a service (like tracking). I will give precedence to larger orders due to shipping convenience. I only accept payments through Paypal. Please send all payments to the Paypal account: deborahthequeen@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking, and happy 'Scaping!

Master Sets
1x Rise of the Valkyrie 2nd edition $45 (rulebook included)
2x Swarm of the Marro (no figures) $30

2x Marro Stingers $4

1x Feral Troll $3

Orm's Return
Charos $2
Brunak $2
Dund $2
Deathwalker 8000 $2
Su-Bak-Na $2

Ullar Valkyrie Dice + Pouch $9
Jandar Valkyrie Dice + Pouch $9

Good Traders:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The CEE; December 19th, 2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old February 14th, 2013, 07:17 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The CEE's 2/13/13 Tradelist

November 1st, 2012
Received my purchase promptly in good condition, as described. Would definitely trade again!
Old March 4th, 2013, 03:32 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The CEE's 3/4/13 Tradelist

Feedback I've received from past trades:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE
I completed an excellent trade with Silver_Guy. I can confirm that he ships stuff out lightning fast. He gets my highest recommendation!
Likewise! Great communication on his end and easy to work with. Ships his stuff lightning quick as well!

+rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx
Amazing transaction with CEE. Hoping to do it again very soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx
Another great purchase from The CEE. I would not hesitate to buy from him a third time and would definately recommend him to others. He has some C3v figures left for sale that need homes still.
Old March 26th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Re: The CEE's 3/26/13 Tradelist

My trade list is once again up to date. The biggest change is that I have four squads of Zettian Infantry up for sale. Feel free to make me an offer on them or anything else. And thanks for looking!

Last edited by The CEE; March 27th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old March 29th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

Completed two trades with The CEE. Both went very well. Highly recommend The CEE as a trade partner.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:50 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good trade with the CEE!
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM

Re: The CEE's Tradelist- Have Quahon, Vulcanmechs, more C3V!

I've decided to sell off my C3V/SoV custom collection. I have prices for some of the harder to find miniatures (Quahon, Omegacron, Vulcanmechs) listed in my original post. I also have most of the heroes from Waves 14 and 15 that I would be willing to sell for cheap. PM me if your interested!
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: The CEE's 5/6/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V!

Great transaction with The CEE. Extremely fast shipping and items packed well.
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:36 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The CEE's 5/12/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V

Another good trade with CEE!
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The CEE's 5/12/13 Tradelist- Have Omegacron and more C3V

I just had a great trade with The CEE. Quick shipping, good packing, reasonable deals. I recommend him.

Thanks!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2013, 04:24 PM

Re: The CEE's 6/22/13 Tradelist- Lots of C3V/SoV!

I added the rest of my VC customs to the list and finally added prices to each corresponding miniature. You'll also notice a few new official figures I have available (including a squad of Fyorlag Spiders).

Last edited by The CEE; June 22nd, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:57 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: The CEE's 6/22/13 Tradelist- Lots of C3V/SoV!

Amazing trade & transaction!!! Thank you for rapid replies to questions and fast delivery.

And thank you ... I finally have Zettian Infantry!!!!

Peace,
*Kai

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades