Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 9th, 2015, 12:20 PM

Dead3ye Woo who?
Re: Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Great transaction with @Gurei-Ornery . Very reasonable on price and shipping. Would buy from again.

My Tradelist

Great Trades with: Gurei-Ornery, Seraph, Fatboy Chubby
Old January 9th, 2015, 12:32 PM

Oryan77 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
We weren't able to complete the trade, but interesting negotiation at least.

EDIT: Well the negotiations took a weird turn with Oryan77. He has some trust issues, but decent guy about it at least.
I'm new here, I don't know him, and I have seen bad traders build up trade reps just to rip people off. I wasn't a big fan of his negotiation tactics and certain things he said threw up red flags. I chose not to take a risk on this trade. Sorry we couldn't work anything out. Please don't let this dissuade anyone from trading with him (or me for that matter) if he is a respected trader here.
Old January 9th, 2015, 02:37 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryan77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
We weren't able to complete the trade, but interesting negotiation at least.

EDIT: Well the negotiations took a weird turn with Oryan77. He has some trust issues, but decent guy about it at least.
I'm new here, I don't know him, and I have seen bad traders build up trade reps just to rip people off. I wasn't a big fan of his negotiation tactics and certain things he said threw up red flags. I chose not to take a risk on this trade. Sorry we couldn't work anything out. Please don't let this dissuade anyone from trading with him (or me for that matter) if he is a respected trader here.
I find it hilarious that I would be on this website for 4 years to build up to rip someone off for $50-shipping (score ), but I guess anything is possible. Like I told you in my email, this isn't the first time my written words have carried unintentional freight. No hard feelings either way. I'm just as happy keeping all my extra Heroscape as I am ridding myself of it.

EDIT: That will be the last time I try to do a new guy what was meant to be a favor though.

My Trades/Good Traders
Boardgame Purge 10/03/14 Ongoing

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; January 9th, 2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 28th, 2015, 09:42 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Still have the Memoir lot? Are they open or NIB? how much would you like for it? Maybe $150?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades