Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Mimring/DW9000/Jotun

Im debating what to paint first:

Star wars imperial assault- all big boxes
Rum n bones minis- 8 factions and all hero boxes
Zombicide- all big boxes and addons
Zombicide black plauge- all big boxes and addons
5 aotp sets-already did one while back.
Ninja turtles shadows of the past.
Bloodrage
Have others too that will never get considered.

Not to mention here soon 2 pledges of Massive Darkness with all addons and dark souls the boardgame. Tell me, where should I start. Its kinda daunting. I think maybe star wars first cause its the least amount of figures. Does it bother you to play a game with some models painted and some not? I does bother me for some reason.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:01 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Im debating what to paint first:

Star wars imperial assault- all big boxes
Rum n bones minis- 8 factions and all hero boxes
Zombicide- all big boxes and addons
Zombicide black plauge- all big boxes and addons
5 aotp sets-already did one while back.
Ninja turtles shadows of the past.
Bloodrage
Have others too that will never get considered.

Not to mention here soon 2 pledges of Massive Darkness with all addons and dark souls the boardgame. Tell me, where should I start. Its kinda daunting. I think maybe star wars first cause its the least amount of figures. Does it bother you to play a game with some models painted and some not? I does bother me for some reason.
Oh yeah, definitely start with the smaller stuff first, much easier to finish that way . Plus imperial assault seems like it has some fantastic miniatures.

Yes actually, it really does haha. With this shadow of Brimstone game, my friends have their stuff built and are plastic, and don't ever plan on painting. it bothers me way more than it should
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've already accepted the fact my daughter will inherit a few hundred unpainted miniatures when I die. It is just much easier to buy cool minis than it is to paint them. Still hopefully I'll get at least a few dozen from each game/set done.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've already accepted the fact my daughter will inherit a few hundred unpainted miniatures when I die. It is just much easier to buy cool minis than it is to paint them. Still hopefully I'll get at least a few dozen from each game/set done.
Heh, that's the sort of legacy I can only hope to leave my kids one day
Old March 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Youll get there one day. you just have to uncontrollably spend money on plastic.

Old April 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Youll get there one day. you just have to uncontrollably spend money on plastic.
Well, I suppose that's a good first step!

I did another commission for WarBeast, and a friend of his! Some of the usual stuff, like Skahen, Sam Brown, and Hawthorne, but also some new stuff I have done before, like:

The Granite Guardians
Believe it or not, this was a repaint from Obsidains Guardians. I'm not judging, I'm the one who changed my Nerak into a normal Swog Rider.

Nerak the Swog Rider
Speaking of Nerak, I also changed two Swog Riders into Nerak this commision.

Also, I was doing some spring cleaning on the first post, and I realized I never got this guy up after my trade with chaoserver, so here he is . Those might actually be the best eyes I've ever painted haha
Ulfrid Hornwrangler (CV3)

Old April 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"like" happy

Re: orgsbane's repaints: Granite Guardians, Swogs, Dwarf

Looks good man.

Old April 16th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Amazing work as always! +rep

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 11th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Hoo boy. This took a while to upload all these

First, something a little different. I started painting my Dark Souls stuff, and of course I had to start with the bosses, as they are the coolest minis in there.

Dark Souls
Spoiler Alert!

And here is some pictures I've been meaning to upload for a while, as well as new ones I finished over the last week:

Arena of the Planewalkers
Spoiler Alert!

And thats the whole box set done! So that'll be all the AotP for a bit. At least, until I finish the expansion set...

Spoiler Alert!

Hope you guys get inspired to do a bit of painting, I've just been in the groove lately. Headed back down to my workshop right now to keep on painting . It's amazing what I can get done when I'm out of school.
Old May 11th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"like" happy

Re: orgsbane's repaints: Dark Souls and AotP

They are looking good man. I got my darksouls yesterday. Those big figures arent served justice in pictures though huh. Theyre great.

Old May 11th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
They are looking good man. I got my darksouls yesterday. Those big figures arent served justice in pictures though huh. Theyre great.
They really are fantastic. The only one I had an issue with was the Dancer, she had a really weird pose. Looks like she's falling forward or something haha

I take it that means that we'll be seeing some painted Dark Souls from you soon?
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
They really are fantastic. The only one I had an issue with was the Dancer, she had a really weird pose. Looks like she's falling forward or something haha

I take it that means that we'll be seeing some painted Dark Souls from you soon?
I've been at it with Rum and Bones, then I have had to do a ton of other stuff so I had to stop for a bit. Those paint jobs for those figures don't look to crazy though with all the armor they have. The pirates have all kinds of belts, accents, clothing, and tons of features demanding many colors and detail. It looks like I could do the titanite demon and many others with a couple of metallics and some drybrush/ wash techniques to get em done quick. I generally like to paint the figures in sets. That way I can be done with each individual box. Now that I started with Rum and bones I'll probably have to chip away at them until they're done. Give me a year or so (have you seen my Gridless/Hexless heroscape project I started. That's looking sweet, and I plan on using a bunch of these other mini game figures on their unmodified bases to play on it too. I even went online and picked up a bunch of huge safari ltd. dragon figures off of micheals.com too. I have been drooling over the thought of using figures like that in heroscape for a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions