Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 13th, 2011, 02:05 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
4th of July Custom Contest

The Round 1 polls for the Fourth of July Contest are up!

Be sure to stop by and cast your vote.

Poll A

Poll B

Poll C
______________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________
05/08/12
The Fourth of July Custom contest has started!
Click here to see the details.

Also, here is the winning entry from the Easter Customs Contest by awesomeunleashed...

______________________________________________________________________ ________________________
04/05/12
Spoiler Alert!

Here is his winning entry...

He is our first entrtant to win more than one contest and he also accomplished that back to back as the Valentine's contest winner as well. Job well done!

Congratulations to the winner of the Valentine's Day Custom Contest, boromir96!!!

Again, I thought all of these entries did a great job with bringing out the theme of Valentine's Day and I hope I will see an entry from each one of you in the next contest.

Here is the winning entry:

______________________________________________________________________ __
02/12/12
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

______________________________________________________________________ _________
01/10/12
The Valentine's Custom Contest is on!

Check out the chosen figure and contest rules and guidelines here.

THANKSGIVING CUSTOM CONTEST INFO
Spoiler Alert!

Congratulations to qt.bangerang, our Halloween Custom Contest Champion!

Here is his winning entry...

HALLOWEEN CUSTOM CONTEST INFO
Spoiler Alert!

______________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

I have been batting around an idea for a customs contest for some time now.

I already have gained permission from LordRaidor to host it in the Contests Sub-forum.

HEROSCAPE HOLIDAY CUSTOMS CONTEST
This will actually be a series of contests based on 7 of the more major holidays. They are:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Valentine’s Day
5. St. Patrick’s Day
6. Easter
7. The 4th of July

For each contest, I will provide the picture of the figure being used. The chosen figure will be representative of that holiday. It is up to you to take that figure and turn it into a unit that isn’t merely balanced and mechanically sound, but one that is balanced, mechanically sound, and, most importantly, captures and brings out the theme surrounding that particular holiday. In other words, a cool ability won’t win this contest if it has nothing to do with the holiday.

Entrants will have 3-4 weeks to work on their submission and the winner will be determined by poll.

Last edited by Lamaclown; June 25th, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:15 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Possible Customs Contest

I would be willing to enter. But I currently cannot make cards would text entries be ok L.C?
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:17 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
I would be willing to enter. But I currently cannot make cards would text entries be ok L.C?
Entries will have to be in card format but I think I know soemone who could help you out
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I might make a submission.
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's get into the holiday spirit!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:49 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

OOH! I SO would do that!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 13th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm totally in!

You might as well just send me the prizes.

Old September 13th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I would be interested in these contests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Entries will have to be in card format but I think I know soemone who could help you out
There are a few people hanging around that can make cards. It's good for them - keeps them off the streets and out of trouble.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 13th, 2011, 03:14 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I'd probably give this a go.
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I would be interested in these contests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
There are a few people hanging around that can make cards. It's good for them - keeps them off the streets and out of trouble.
Lol. I`d be willing to make cards for a few people.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds like fun.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 13th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Show me Pumpkinhead!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards