Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 9th, 2015, 08:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Still holding out hope for the Brides of Dracula, too! I know you guys were chomping at the bit to have them out last October... 3+ months later and still no headway?

The figures used for this unit are HorrorClix figures from the Base Set.

Their model numbers and names are #004-006 / Razorvixen.
I picked up all three. Unless somebody beats me to it, I will take pictures on the next sunny day.

If someone was going to beat you I'm sure they would have by now...You rock fret.
Old February 9th, 2015, 10:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Still holding out hope for the Brides of Dracula, too! I know you guys were chomping at the bit to have them out last October... 3+ months later and still no headway?

The figures used for this unit are HorrorClix figures from the Base Set.

Their model numbers and names are #004-006 / Razorvixen.
I picked up all three. Unless somebody beats me to it, I will take pictures on the next sunny day.
I won't be me. I know I have them, I literally just can't seem to find even one of them (which isn't that surprising since I know they are all together), but I cannot find them. Its actually quite frustrating.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 11th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Here's another one we're going to need soon-ish:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #020 / Karnilla.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 11th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Here's another one we're going to need soon-ish:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.

Its model number and name are #020 / Karnilla.
I just got that figure with my last order, but I see now that a piece from her headpiece is broken off. I will take some pictures whenever it clears up outside. Hopefully the broken piece will not be too prominent.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old February 11th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a list of figures that require pictures?

My current reward points
Old February 11th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Right now, as far as I know, it's just the Razorvixens, Karnilla, and Pluto:

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is HeroClix figures from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name is #026 / Pluto.
The other Heroes are welcome to correct me if I'm missing any. I'll also toss this one into the mix, though, since she's coming up soon:

The figure used for this unit is HeroClix figures from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name is #089 / Sersi.
Old February 11th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Ninja Playtester

Got Pluto too with my last order. Just waiting for the sun to come out. Weather network says maybe tomorrow and if not then the weekend.

My current reward points
Old February 15th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Ninja Playtester

Hope these work. Any problems let me know and I can retake tomorrow.

Pluto
Spoiler Alert!

Karnilla
Spoiler Alert!

Razor Vixen 1
Spoiler Alert!

Razor Vixen 2
Spoiler Alert!

Razor Vixen 3
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points
Old February 15th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Awesome fret, thanks!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Couple more that are coming up:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #034 / Black Alice.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #021 / King Shark.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure I have King Shark and it is sunny today so I'll see what I can do.
Old February 26th, 2015, 10:49 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, this one is coming fairly soon:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Amazing Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #015 / Werewolf By Night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project