Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:21 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Kobolds (Design/Brainstorm

I'll go with D, because I'm a rebel.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 06:24 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm voting B!! Yeah! The only one whose name is not bolded... I wonder why that is? Maybe cause a newb made it and he didn't know how to bold things, but maybe its a conspiracy to draw attention away from mob attacks biggest competitor...

What we need to decide is, do we want these guys to be Jandar goblins, or a different type of a swarm. With point A, Mob Attack and Whittle Away are the way to go. However, on the other side Low Sweep makes them lots different. Combined Attack just doesn't seem like these guys.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:29 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm going to vote D.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 01:44 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I vote A too. No need to keep track of modifiers, and the other abilities make these guys interesting already.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:30 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm voting B, but I also like A and C

The only one I don't really like is D, because of the "forfeit the attack" clause. I would REALLY like D if it was a die roll that happens after the attack and not instead of. The number would have to be greater than 9, of course,
something like :

Low Sweep
After having made an attack on an opponent [small of medium] figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll [14] or higher, the attacked figure rolls 2 less defense when attacked by a Kobold for the remainder of the turn.

But then, it would be nearly the same as Whittle Away, only with an added 20 sided die roll.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 07:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

B for me. The only one I really don't like is Mob Attack. There's not needing to reinvent the wheel, and then there's reusing powers so that it becomes boring - we don't want these guys feeling too much like the Goblin Cutters, do we? Also, Whittle Away works brilliantly with them having conditional multiple activations. The wording will need cleaning up, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Current standings:

A = 6
B = 3
C = 0
D = 2

Personally, I think that even with Mob Attack, these guys won't feel at all like the Goblin Cutters. The difference between Warrior Devotion and Scurry is HUGE.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:43 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A for me.

-insert signature here-
Old January 24th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think I'll call the vote this afternoon so make sure your voice is heard!
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Not sure I like any of the options, but I'll go for B.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:49 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm, unless there is a bit of action, I think this vote is over, and the A's have it.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 25th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yup, as do I. So we have our card just about set. Again, rough placeholder, but for ease of explanation:

Spoiler Alert!

The only problems left to discuss:

Left Box? Are we set with that?
Stats? Any dissention?
Name? Any ideas?
Points? What are we feeling?

I think the first two are pretty much set. The name is going to be a big one, I think... I'm feeling "Kobolds of SOME PLACE" would be good. Maybe a specific castle/manor/region where they stand sentinel? (I'd avoid naming them the Sentinels of anywhere because, well, we already have a common squad we refer to as Sentinels, so these guys would be called Kobolds either way, so, best to have the common name match the actual name in that way.)

Points are way over my head, so, suggestions definitely welcome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards