Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 25th, 2019, 09:38 PM

Zanile is surprisingly tart
Best Practice

Greetings, I am fairly new to the site. I am getting back into Heroscape after taking a very long time off.
I recently acquired a collection that was in really good shape except there were two figures that were damaged (pieces broken off). What is the best way to repair this damage? I have the broken pieces, I just need to know the best way to re-attach them.
Sorry if there is another thread on this somewhere, but I did not find anything looking with the search.
Old October 25th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Best Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanile View Post
Greetings, I am fairly new to the site. I am getting back into Heroscape after taking a very long time off.
I recently acquired a collection that was in really good shape except there were two figures that were damaged (pieces broken off). What is the best way to repair this damage? I have the broken pieces, I just need to know the best way to re-attach them.
Sorry if there is another thread on this somewhere, but I did not find anything looking with the search.
Welcome to the site!

I’d recommend Gorilla Super Glue Gel; it’s like $5 on Amazon. A drop of that and you should be good to go.

Last edited by OEAO; October 26th, 2019 at 11:32 AM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 12:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @Zanile . Ditto to above. Also little tip before you glue boil some water and dip pieces in for 30 seconds, then quickly dry and glue. The dipping in boiling water trick also works to reshape bent figures especially spears and guns - dip then bend and hold till cold.
Old October 26th, 2019, 05:13 PM

Zanile is surprisingly tart

Thank you for the tips. I will give it a try.
I will post a picture of the collection once I am finished sorting it. I scored a huge haul from a guy who had bought it all, then never actually played a game with it.
Old October 26th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanile View Post
Thank you for the tips. I will give it a try.
I will post a picture of the collection once I am finished sorting it. I scored a huge haul from a guy who had bought it all, then never actually played a game with it.
Excellent. I look forward to the picture, and I'm glad you're not lurking.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion