Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 18th, 2019, 11:18 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Battle Reports

GAME 2.

Team 1: John Constantine, Frankenstein, Deadman, Zatanna (ll), Ragman
Team 2: Cyborg Superman, Steel, Bizarro.
Team 3: Drax (ll), Gamora (ll), Starlord.

Bizarro was good fun here. His villainous duty makes you question your attacks or concentrate on him.

Drax ran in got a few hits in and then died, just as his MCU character would do, with Starlord taken out by Frankenstein, Gamora sat back sniping at people.

Constantine and Deadman were big let downs. Having to be adjacent before moving to use Deadmans posession really cuts down his effectiveness.

Game came down to Cyborg Superman engaged with both Zatanna and Ragman (who had magical defence) with Gamora sniping him from distance. He took so long taking the two magic users out that by the time Gamoral finally engaged him she won easily.

Two great games Dark Phoenix is a beast and Bizarro is really fun. I'll be using Constantine again at some point and hopefully get more out of him.
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fun armies! And, yeah, Dark Phoenix versus Doctor Manhattan would be crazy!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@Lazy Orang these are the closest I could find.
That are bigger, mostly just wider. Maybe a level taller and a little longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Battle at the Opera House.

More battle pics
Spoiler Alert!

Hired Guns find a ride
Spoiler Alert!

This guy really wanted to play
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 19th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
@Lazy Orang these are the closest I could find.
That are bigger, mostly just wider. Maybe a level taller and a little longer.

Quote:
Battle at the Opera House.

More battle pics
Spoiler Alert!

Hired Guns find a ride
Spoiler Alert!

This guy really wanted to play
Spoiler Alert!
Wow, that looks cool!

Are you saying the matchbox vehicles are a bit smaller or a bit larger?
Thank again, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Smaller.
I like those pictured because they are closer to scale.
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Smaller.
I like those pictured because they are closer to scale.
Okay, cool, thanks!

What brand are they? Is there anything usable there?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:38 AM

Not sure. Got them from a Dollar Tree, which has all sorts of weird products.
Old March 20th, 2020, 07:43 AM
Hard as ice

Ah, okay.
Thanks for everything, chap!
You won't realise, but this is the second time you've helped me with this project - those bikes you picked out for Lawmasters are perfect for Nod Attack Bikes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:14 AM

Very cool.
I will try to remember to get a pic of a Matchbox car on a map.
I think I have the Ghost Rider car.
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Very cool.
I will try to remember to get a pic of a Matchbox car on a map.
I think I have the Ghost Rider car.
That'd be awesome chap!

Thank you!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:17 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Played a 1000 point game yesterday :
Team 1 (Me) : Beta Rat Bill, Sif, Valkyrie
Team 2 : Jean Grey, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Dazzler

Custom map, a swampy graveyard with pockets of height, no glyphs.
My strat for this game was to get rid of Dazzler early, since her debuff would help Jean kite. The armies clashed relatively close to the mutant start zone, Sif rolled well on Blade Teleport and brought BRB. Jean failed her rolls on stopping asgardian movement, and was engaged by the two as Valkyrie was moving up. Next round, Sif blade teleported to Dazzler and took her out in hit after she debuffed BRB. Very unfortunate for the mutants.

Valkyrie made her way adjacent to Jean, and the combo of Valkyrie and BRB put Jean away without much trouble, only a few wounds between them.

From here on out it was an Asgardian steam roll, both Phoenixes had a rough time with their Psionic Blasts/Waves, and only got a few wounds with Phoenix Fire. The Asgardians were wounding for a good amount when they did hit. The number of dice that were being rolled of off one Valkyrie OM was cool, BRB + some Asgardians is a brutal looking melee force. I can easily see them having an issue against the Jean though, my opponent just had some rough rolls. Fun game though!

Not sure what kind of army I’m gonna try next, maybe slashers. Anyone have thoughts on them?
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Slashers are a lot of fun. The biggest challenge with them is getting all their special powers right when you're playing - it's easily to get overloaded as each has a lot going on!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy