Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 31st, 2012, 03:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Repainting Service

I've decided to start up a repainting service here on Heroscapers. My goal is to offer quality repaints that are also affordable. With my very laid-back school schedule this year, I have a fair amount of time on my hands.

Here is how it'll work: You PM me what you want painted (amount of heroes and squads and desired color schemes). Then I'll reply with an invoice (prices are listed below). Simple as that.

Here are my prices:
Spoiler Alert!

Here are a couple examples of my painting skills.
Spoiler Alert!

PM me if you have any questions, or would like me to repaint some of your figures.

FAQ:
1. Do you paint custom or modded figures?
Yes! I enjoy painting figures that are one-of-a-kind!

2. Do you paint non-gaming figures (ie Transformers)?
Yes, I'd be able to do that. Pricing will be determined by the size of the figure.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 18th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:17 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Repainting Service

Nice paint job!

I have a question for you about painting custom figures. If I were to take the time to modify a heroclix figure to resemble a different superhero would you be interested in painting the modified figure, and if so how much would you charge? Often when modifying figures for custom work the most important aspect of the custom figure is the paintjob. It brings it all together and hides the modifications.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:24 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm always open to painting custom and modified figures! The price of the repaint would depend on the size of the figure - if it's an average human-sized figured, I'd charge the same as a Medium hero. If it was bigger/bulkier, similar to Deathwalker 9K, I'd charge the same as a Large hero.

Old January 18th, 2013, 04:31 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

This sounds like an awesome service and I have plenty of extra RotV squads and heroes... shame I'm overseas and the shipping would probably suck
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:36 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So do we have to send you the figure?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So do we have to send you the figure?
That's the only way I'd be able to paint it.

Old January 18th, 2013, 01:58 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One thing you could do is have the figure shipped to scaper94's house when you buy it. Saves a bit of money if you don't have the figures already.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

If I could make a suggestion, I think you should have another figure or three to show examples of painted minis.
Old January 18th, 2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
One thing you could do is have the figure shipped to scaper94's house when you buy it. Saves a bit of money if you don't have the figures already.
Yes, this would be an excellent option (such as, if you were to buy figures from Auggies and wanted them painted, you could have Auggie ship to me, and I'd then ship to you).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
If I could make a suggestion, I think you should have another figure or three to show examples of painted minis.
I added pictures of my latest figure, a Savage Orc Great Shaman. Thanks for the suggestion!

Old January 18th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Will you do slight remodding as well? Perhaps at an adjusted price?

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 18th, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Would you repaint Transformers too? :D
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Will you do slight remodding as well? Perhaps at an adjusted price?
I can do slight modifications at an adjusted price. I'll add that in the OP.

And how big are the Transformers?

EDIT: Added modding prices to the OP.

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 18th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
And how big are the Transformers?
Depends on the class.

In order:
Commander/Legends: (Both about standard mini scale)
Scout: (Action Figure size)
Deluxe: (Most standard size; 1.5x action figure size)
Voyager: (2x Action figure)
Leader: (3x/4x Action figure)
Supreme: (Galactus size?)

Of course, this is a estimate, as size and complexity can vary between TFs in a line/wave and between lines/waves.

If/when I request a TF, I will send you a YouTube link showing you the TF and how he transforms. Because more than likely you will have to tear him apart at certain places so you can get the paint applied correctly so it shows in robot and vehicle mode.

MegaSilver, who has half-painted a TF before, and may have a different one he wants painted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions