Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Uncle Sam - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Make ALL figures Patriotic? I dunno how I feel about that... I think we should be encouraging Sam in Patriotic builds (Freedom Fighters, All-Winners Squad, so on), not just sticking him in any build in the game.

Sam should be rewarded more for teaming up with Captain America and Bucky than with Red Skull and Crimson Dynamo.
Good point. I'm actually going to poll this.

Would folks prefer:

A) Sam makes 1 figure Patriotic / 2 votes
B) Sam makes all figures Patriotic / 0 votes

As I know some people will defer to LD choice, my vote is on A.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; June 9th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Uncle Sam - Design Phase (VOTE in the poll!)

I'll defer to the LD, with the note of concern that I believe "B" will be hard to track in gameplay, and that even with that he'll need Cap and Bucky to get his full boost in any test.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'll defer to the LD, with the note of concern that I believe "B" will be hard to track in gameplay, and that even with that he'll need Cap and Bucky to get his full boost in any test.
Yeah, you'd need some way to track it like a marker or something.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I know, right? At which point I start feeling like 2 isn't enough to be worth a marker ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know, right? At which point I start feeling like 2 isn't enough to be worth a marker ....
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We currently have three Patriotic figures - Captain America, Bucky, and Falcon. Which is enough for a baseline, I suppose.

I think I'd prefer A but B isn't bad and is probably better at this point... though, if we had other Patriotic figures, I'd vote A without hesitation. I think A is better for the design but worse for testing at this point.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:22 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was thinking about what A3n said earlier but now feel differently about that matter. Option C is now Option B (with my choice refraining to A).

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In that case, A for sure.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I think I'd prefer A but B isn't bad and is probably better at this point... though, if we had other Patriotic figures, I'd vote A without hesitation. I think A is better for the design but worse for testing at this point.
I agree with this completely ... maybe we should stick with him just choosing 1, and put his base stats at 4/4 and the boost at +3 max, so there's a little less swing?

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

We could use "Patriotic proxies" of mid-level heroes that sort of match-up with future Patriotic designs. Not sure if that's a very good idea, but it might be workable.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:38 PM

Quote:
We could use "Patriotic proxies" of mid-level heroes that sort of match-up with future Patriotic designs. Not sure if that's a very good idea, but it might be workable.
3 Patriotic figures already plus Uncle Sam getting to convert anyone he chooses should be fine for testing. I'm going to be looking for 1 test with those Patriotic folks, and 1 test with just the one converted figure from each tester.

Old June 9th, 2012, 11:52 PM

Wouldn't one test with just one converted figure be kind of like playing Captain America with one Avenger for his Avenger marker? Why would you ever bring Uncle Sam in that army build?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library