Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old November 29th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Updated...Negative Zone

I am not much of a photographer, so sorry these aren't great. Anyway, here is my map loosely based on Avengers 160-161 where they faced off against Ultron/Grim Reaper and company. (The villains are on top of the warehouse while the Avengers are assembling across the street).

The map features a street down the middle with a park on one side and a broken down warehouse district on the other side.

The best part is all of the destructible objects/weapons. I have park benches, manhole covers, clocks, garbage cans, crates, phone booths, soda machines, industrial waste barrels, vehicles, and fire hydrants.

I still need to do some tweaking on the custom stats for the characters in order to balance it out, but when I DO play, I expect it to look like a battle zone with destruction everywhere as our fearless heroes try to take down Ultron.

Last edited by badgermaniac; January 11th, 2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Updated
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
A few more pics

xxx

Last edited by badgermaniac; November 29th, 2008 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Duplicate pics
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Theme Nerd

Let's try again

Sorry about that...still having posting problems. The last two posts can be deleted.
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Theme Nerd

Re: My Custom Marvelscape Map

Could this also please be moved to the Marvel Maps page.
Old November 29th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

badgermaniac,

My computer won't show the (just a box with a question mark). Are your using photobucket?

Pete

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 29th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Nothing but red x's for me. It must be something to do with your host (webshots). If I right click on the image holder (red x) and copy the address from the properties, I can go to the web location and see the images, but for some reason, the webshot images do not display on the forum.
Old November 29th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Theme Nerd

No idea. They worked for me last night but aren't showing up now. Does this site have problems with webshots?
Old December 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Cool map, once you figure out how to look at it. How did it play?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old December 5th, 2008, 11:48 AM

Comet5 has disabled reputation

Very nice indeed, the way I viewed the pics was to copy and paste them into Powerpoint if that helps anyone.

M

Alea Iacta Est
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I tried to look at the sources of the IMG files, but I got this message.

You don't have permission to access [image] on this server.

I look forward to seeing it soon, hopefully.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 5th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Theme Nerd

Let's try it again, this time using photobucket.

Old December 5th, 2008, 07:53 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Custom Marvelscape Map---Updated

Wow! Very nice map! +rep!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios